Release date: December 29, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon IT - Amazon DE - Amazon ES - Amazon FR
Price: €24.99

81geV1-TKdL._SY679_.jpg

81pzIG3sYML._SX522_.jpg

913E4La5J1L._SX522_.jpg

91LlHDy0QFL._SY679_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
its only the reflections on the picture.. v for vendetta slip is fine.. the other two are slightly crinkled as all three were shipped in the same cardboard envelope without any bubble wrap..

Oh no - I ordered all of mine together - all 7. Wonder how they get shoved into one envelope. :wow: :censored: :cautious:

Oh no - I ordered all of mine together - all 7. Wonder how they get shoved into one envelope. :wow::censored::cautious:

maybe youre lucky and they use an actual box.. id bet that the bubblewrap inside will be quite sparse tho.. i highly doubt one could get absolutely mint slips on all seven editions.. the steelbooks all arrived mint tho..

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Oh no - I ordered all of mine together - all 7. Wonder how they get shoved into one envelope. :wow::censored::cautious:

I once ordered 8 steelbooks from Amazon Canada that arrived in 1 large yellow bubble mailer. I was shocked.
I thought they would have come in a box. That's why I ordered them together.

I just received my Mondo's from Amazon Italy. They came in one of the C3 boxes that you tear open on one side so don't worry about an envelope. It's about 3 times the height of a Zavvi white box.