Release date: April 8, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

12056703-1524654042339731.jpg

12056703-1334654042287717.jpg
12056703-1484654042417431.jpg
12056703-6944654042241163.jpg

I not got delivery yet
I expect my order has not been shipped from guernsey warehouse in the white box packaging
Usually when shipped on a wednesday I would have delivery by Mon/Tue

If it's been sent in cardboard mailer and zavvi used slow swiss post again very likely I will be receiving another destroyed steelbook

I not got delivery yet
I expect my order has not been shipped from guernsey warehouse in the white box packaging

If it's been sent in cardboard mailer and zavvi used slow swiss post again very likely I will be receiving another destroyed steelbook
Hi Paul

I had my parcel turn up last Sat, it was from a UK warehouse not Guernsey. Your problem is probably with Royal Mail via whatever Irish courier finishes the journey.

Ed

I not got delivery yet

It's on a trip around the world.

• Haha
Reactions: paulboland
Hi Paul

I had my parcel turn up last Sat, it was from a UK warehouse not Guernsey. Your problem is probably with Royal Mail via whatever Irish courier finishes the journey.

Ed
Zavvi use swiss post on some orders a cheap postal service for customers based outside the UK this has nothing to do with royal mail
I rarely have an order from zavvi that was sent using royal mail and none of these have been steelbooks
The only steelbook that was sent using royal mail to me was a free steelbook shipped to me from a zavvi manager from zavvi head office in 2013 as in not from a zavvi warehouse and not an order that was placed by me

I have had about 12 max parcels that was shipped using royal mail in past 6 years from zavvi these was mostly vinyl and a view Blu-ray box sets
I have ordered over 500 items from zavvi in past 6 years
Zavvi don't ship all parcels from Guernsey warehouse they have other warehouses in UK

The problem is when not shipped from Guernsey is no white box is used and using cheap postal service like swiss post means is it goes through various countries before arriving in Rep of Ireland

Reactions: eps999
Zavvi use swiss post on some orders a cheap postal service for customers based outside the UK this has nothing to do with royal mail
I rarely have an order from zavvi that was sent using royal mail and none of these have been steelbooks
The only steelbook that was sent using royal mail to me was a free steelbook shipped to me from a zavvi manager from zavvi head office in 2013 as in not from a zavvi warehouse and not an order that was placed by me

I have had about 12 max parcels that was shipped using royal mail in past 6 years from zavvi these was mostly vinyl and a view Blu-ray box sets
I have ordered over 500 items from zavvi in past 6 years
Zavvi don't ship all parcels from Guernsey warehouse they have other warehouses in UK

The problem is when not shipped from Guernsey is no white box is used and using cheap postal service like swiss post means is it goes through various countries before arriving in Rep of Ireland
Fingers crossed your delivery arrives soon and is in 1 piece.

I got delivery this morning
As I expected was shipped using swiss post and not shipped from Guernsey

Arrived in ok packaging and no damage

Rep of Ireland is beside UK but Zavvi use cheap swiss postal service (n)

13 days to arrive from UK as it traveled around Europe

I usually get delivery in 3-4 days when shipped from Guernsey

At least it's undamaged!! Plus it got to travel on a wheeled carpet, that's a bonus!

• Haha

What kind of package was it shipped in?

Any idea how much cheaper it actually is? Seems stupid Zavvi would rather risk an order arriving damaged and possibly having to replace it (therefore losing money), than just paying what I assume is a small amount extra to ship it safely.... they never cease to amaze me with there bizarre "business" decisions. Glad your copy at least arrived ok this time though!

Any idea how much cheaper it actually is? Seems stupid Zavvi would rather risk an order arriving damaged and possibly having to replace it (therefore losing money), than just paying what I assume is a small amount extra to ship it safely.... they never cease to amaze me with there bizarre "business" decisions. Glad your copy at least arrived ok this time though!
I don't know business rates but they are using cheapest economy option going by delivery time it takes

Return address is a po box in sweden

Reactions: Noodles
i so wish that zavvi used swiss post for my orders.. last 2-3 disney mondos i had to pay 5€ custom charges+another 6€ handling fee on top ;_;

Hi Paul,

Thank you for that information but I'm in Canada and HMV in the UK doesn't ship to Canada so I don't know what kind of packaging they use. :LOL:
I'm at work now I work 12 hour night shifts
I will take a photo of packaging when I get home tomorrow morning

Reactions: Stygian
i so wish that zavvi used swiss post for my orders.. last 2-3 disney mondos i had to pay 5€ custom charges+another 6€ handling fee on top ;_;
Parcels shipped using swiss post means delivery can take a while and packaging used it varies from ok to useless
Most of my steelbooks that arrived destroyed a few months ago was shipped using swiss post

• Informative
Reactions: hatredhorror
Looks like my good luck with Zavvi is used up, of my last 4 orders 3 have had dings...including this. Two of the 3 have been shipped in brown fold over envelopes...not the white boxes. Had a good run of over 30 shipped in the white boxes all in excellent condition. Aladdin has 2 dings...one can be fixed but the other is an edge ding. Will probably wait and see if this drops in price and pick up another...don’t want to deal with Zavvi’s CS.