Oxford, UK
Release date: March 25, 2019
Purchase links: Zoom - Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: Art by Mike Saputo

8318415_1.jpg

12024587-7674646260483491.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So are they restarting the line? Why is it #000?
Drive forever will be the OG #000
I'm guessing because it's the first 4K release in the Mondo x line. Personally I think they should've called it something different to avoid confusion... Mondo Z maybe. :p

We don't know the number yet, when you zoom in the picture you can't see the number clear enough to know for sure yet but you can see it's not 00.

I'm guessing because it's the first 4K release in the Mondo x line. Personally I think they should've called it something different to avoid confusion... Mondo Z maybe. :p
I hope not. I dont think most of us mind what format it is in. Whether it be 3D, 4K or in the near future 8K. Or are they starting another line for 8K? :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: hatredhorror
We don't know the number yet, when you zoom in the picture you can't see the number clear enough to know for sure yet but you can see it's not 00.
You know what, I hadn't even thought to actually check that... I just assumed the thread title was correct lol. It looks closer to #01 to me *shrug*

looking forward to this.
was nice surprise seeing some cool art on a catalogue steel release.
lets hope the 4k master is actually good!

I doubt this is part of the Mondo X steelbooks

It's mondo artwork the reason for the mondo logo on the steelbook
All artwork was used previously with the mondo soundtrack release including the mondo logo

• Helpful Post
Reactions: hatredhorror