Oxford, UK
Release date: March 25, 2019
Purchase links: Zoom - Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: Art by Mike Saputo

8318415_1.jpg

12024587-7674646260483491.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread moved, per info from @paulboland, would expect the actual product to match the mockup from Germany, meaning the mondo and steelbook logos will be missing (and potentially part of the slip in the USA edition).

@Noodles

1548342881860.png

Last edited:
Everything but the USA thread. It appears that is Mondo X by the first mockup we saw. And the hint dropped by Mike Saputo.

The original spine does have all the signs of a Mondo X, although Mike never actually mentions that in his post... he just says that it's Mondo artwork, which is true lol. Does seem odd that none of the listings mention Mondo X if it is one though, and I also just realised that the discs themselves don't have any mention of Mondo X on them either, which they usually do.

Must admit, I'd be a little disappointed if this doesn't end up being a part of the Mondo X line... it'd make another nice addition to the collection IMO, especially after the rating-logo-printed mess they made with the recent WB ones.

Reactions: paulboland
The original spine does have all the signs of a Mondo X, although Mike never actually mentions that in his post... he just says that it's Mondo artwork, which is true lol. Does seem odd that none of the listings mention Mondo X if it is one though, and I also just realised that the discs themselves don't have any mention of Mondo X on them either, which they usually do.

Must admit, I'd be a little disappointed if this doesn't end up being a part of the Mondo X line... it'd make another nice addition to the collection IMO, especially after the rating-logo-printed mess they made with the recent WB ones.

I suspect a USA announcement is not too far off, just waiting for the USA listing to reappear

FYE in USA is showing a mock up with exclusive poster included and is showing the mondo x slip

fye.000000032429317469_0 (1).jpg

FYE looks to be 2D only but likely does include 4K as mock up showing 2 discs

Best Buy looks to be 4K/2D

I have asked Zavvi to check again and ask universal the distributor in UK to find out if it is mondo x in uk just in case Zavvi twitter rep assumed it's not mondo x

When I get a reply I will post

Reactions: Stygian and Noodles
yeah it cant be Mondo X in US and not in Europe.
The art is either from Mondo or not.
Art is from mondo all of it
There has been steekbooks before using mondo artwork but not part of mondo x range

Mondo X series relates to the slip not just the artwork

If no slip is included with UK release that means it's not a mondo x release.

I have asked zavvi to double check with universal uk if the slip is included with uk release
If slip is included then it will be mondo x release in UK

Wouldn't surprise me if Zavvi are wrong to be honest... not even sure why I took their word for it in the first place, since they've proved time and time again that they tend to have no clue when it comes to this sort of stuff.

Reactions: paulboland
I would presume so. The only thing that gives me pause is that Europe is going to need ratings logos on slips

The USA likely is the only clean release, if I were to guess

I hope it does not come with rating on slip but most likely will!
I might need to wait and see if anyone sells spare US slip without ratings logo.