Oxford, UK
Release date: March 25, 2019
Purchase links: Zoom - Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: Art by Mike Saputo

8318415_1.jpg

12024587-7674646260483491.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so guys basically the difference between BBuy and Zoom/Zavvi edition is no rating on the slip case? or? bit confused so sorry for asking. tx

Got mine from Zoom. Came in a box wrapped in bubble wrap. Once again Zoom proves to me to be the best place to shop for Blu-rays when possible.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

And it came in a sleeve, which has the synopsis and all the info

image.jpg

All in a great steelbook, though I am easily impressed. And for £22.49 it was worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine too. One of the best Mondo X titles IMO, mainly due to the fact that the artwork wraps around and there's no repeated art any where (unlike some other MX steels), plus there's no printed rating logos (they're stickers) and all the disc info comes printed on a separate j-card rather than the slip. Very nice work! :notworthy:

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Well the one pictured above from Spain doesn't have any ratings logos on the slip.

It doesn't have any design on the discs though. I guess the difference will be that the US release will have designed discs (if the mockup is correct) and text on the back of the slip.

Got mine from Zoom. Came in a box wrapped in bubble wrap. Once again Zoom proves to me to be the best place to shop for Blu-rays when possible.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

All in a great steelbook, though I am easily impressed. And for £22.49 it was worth it.

Is there art on the discs? Or are they the same as the release from Spain?

@Noodles

Is there art on the discs? Or are they the same as the release from Spain?

@Noodles
Nope, no art unfortunately (on the UK release at least). They're just your standard silver discs, but I can happily live with that when the rest of the steel is no nice!

Just been inspecting mine under better lighting and noticed my slip has that annoying diamond tread plating imprint on it again!? :angry:

Surely I can't be the only one who keeps having this problem with Mondo X releases...??? :grumpy:

Reactions: ChrisPatt
Got mine today. Nice steel and I like the blue cloud print on the slip but very annoying the rating logo stickers are on the steel. They leave a horrible rectangle mark that’s taken ages to get rid of (sticker should of been on the slip) and the glue on the jcard is extra f*cking tough leaving marks everywhere that’s also take ages to clean off.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Just been inspecting mine under better lighting and noticed my slip has that annoying diamond tread plating imprint on it again!? :angry:

Surely I can't be the only one who keeps having this problem with Mondo X releases...??? :grumpy:

You got the special Diamond releases?!!! :wow: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Damn this turned out really nice, love the wrap around artwork :drool: thanks for taking the time to post the pics, enjoy :thumbs: now I’ve just got to wait for CM’s Premium to come to fruition :happy::notworthy:

Reactions: nutcaseshy