Canada
Release date: March 16, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon CA
Price: CAD $40.39

81tisvP23mL._SL1500_.jpg

91Z4xtgqnaL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: shaftedgu and Rady
There was a temporary price drop on Amazon today to CDN $30.62. The price has gone back up to CDN $40.76

Anybody who has a pre-order in may find that their order now shows the $30.62 price due to Amazon's Pre-order Price Guarantee.

Mine does. :thumbs:

• Informative
Reactions: Leafs17

I have never seen the movie but I didn't see anything in the video that would be considered spoilers.
However after watching this YouTube video I must say that I'm glad that I'm a sealed collector. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Leafs17 and Rady

I have never seen the movie but I didn't see anything in the video that would be considered spoilers.
However after watching this YouTube video I must say that I'm glad that I'm a sealed collector. :LOL:

Dude! It's incredible The obvious stunt doubles, the clearly drunk actor trying hard to be sober, the bike dance scene, and the epic bike racing, and that hilarious cop! I love this ****.

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
According to Films At Home on YouTube this SteelBook is glossy. He mentioned it quickly in a video along with other movies so I didn't bother to post the video here.

Amazon is being forced to temporarily close their fulfilment center in Brampton, Ontario, Canada due to a COVID outbreak. All employees must self isolate for 2 weeks. Started Friday night.

Of course, Amazon is appealing the decision.

I wonder if this is going to delay my Rad SteelBook.

Even worse, I ordered a shipment of cereal at 5 a.m. this morning which is supposed to be delivered by 10 p.m. tonight.

:ohno:

Major Amazon warehouse ordered closed in Brampton, Ont. due to COVID-19 outbreak inside

A large Amazon fulfillment centre in Brampton has been ordered to cease all operations and thousands of its workers must self-isolate as part of an ongoing Peel Public Health investigation into COVID-19 cases inside.
toronto.ctvnews.ca

• Wow
No movement or charges from Amazon Canada for me yet so I had them call me last night to see if there was any information on when they would ship.

They don't have any information yet. They asked me if I still wanted to keep my order. I replied yes and they gave me a $5.00 credit to my account for future use without me even asking for it.

Email today from Amazon. :rolleyes:

Hello,​

We're encountering a delay in shipping your order. We'll make every effort to get the delayed item to you as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

New estimated delivery date:
We will email you as soon as we have a delivery date.

Now on that happy note, excuse me while I order a pizza.

THANK YOU FOR SELECTING PIZZAVILLE.​

Your order has been sent to the store at Today, 19:15.

Your order will be delivered in approximately 40-45 minutes.​

No surprise since this is Mill Creek and I've been told Mill Creek has no Canadian distributor at the moment. I'm betting on canceled orders.

I decided to put in an order with Amazon.com for this today just in case Amazon.ca never actually receives these.
They didn't collect any tax. The price is $24.99 US + $9.98 shipping. According to the summary this will be $45.14 Canadian. I don't know if there will be any fees at the time of delivery.

The original estimate on their website was that this would ship in 2 to 5 weeks.

Now Amazon's site shows it will be in stock on April 28th. That's fine by me. If Amazon.ca gets these in before that date then I can cancel this order.

Order Summary​

Item(s) Subtotal:
USD 24.99
Shipping & Handling:
USD 9.98

Total before tax:
USD 34.97
Estimated tax to be collected:
USD 0.00

Grand Total:
USD 34.97
Payment Grand Total:
CAD 45.14

I decided to put in an order with Amazon.com for this today just in case Amazon.ca never actually receives these.
They didn't collect any tax. The price is $24.99 US + $9.98 shipping. According to the summary this will be $45.14 Canadian. I don't know if there will be any fees at the time of delivery.

The original estimate on their website was that this would ship in 2 to 5 weeks.

Now Amazon's site shows it will be in stock on April 28th. That's fine by me. If Amazon.ca gets these in before that date then I can cancel this order.

Order Summary​

Item(s) Subtotal:
USD 24.99
Shipping & Handling:
USD 9.98

Total before tax:
USD 34.97
Estimated tax to be collected:
USD 0.00

Grand Total:
USD 34.97
Payment Grand Total:
CAD 45.14
I was wondering why mine has yet to be delivered. I’m gonna do this, also. If the .cs one arrives before .com ships, then cancel that .com order. And that is basically the same total from .ca. I think mine was something like $43 Canadian. So hopefully it shows up, but wouldn’t get charged until it ships anyway

Reactions: Stygian
I was wondering why mine has yet to be delivered. I’m gonna do this, also. If the .cs one arrives before .com ships, then cancel that .com order. And that is basically the same total from .ca. I think mine was something like $43 Canadian. So hopefully it shows up, but wouldn’t get charged until it ships anyway

I received an email today from Amazon.com saying that the new estimated delivery date for me will be April 8th.

I noticed that they also took payment today of $45.14 as well.

My Amazon.ca order is locked in at $34.60 after tax.

Oh well, win some, lose some.