Feb 10, 2020
Release date: June 2, 2021
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €29.99

7FD23E50-6518-4C18-BA82-92AA9ADC88D1.jpg

BAA1531D-1971-49A1-BD83-6D9A887BCD58.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
It's...okay, I guess. I'm not thrilled with that poster, so having two versions of it on one steelbook doesn't do much for me. A little odd how the steel has the title (more or less), and then the slip also has the title, just in case you couldn't figure it out from the steel. :)

It's like mondo doesn't want to design separate front and and back designs for this movie... with the original 4K steelbook the backside was a zoomed in version of the front, now it's a mirrored colorshifted version of the front :facepalm:

Reactions: goufcustom
I would say, if it would've had some vibrant-alienish-green color spots, then 100% S3xY

Seems like the slip has, but I suppose that finish is something like a multicolor reflecting thing

I’m sure it will look very cool in hand. Vibrant colors and all Mondo X steelbooks have great finish.

Hmm, really don’t like that design.

however, I felt the same about the marvels but they are looking better in hand. But I still don’t actually like this art

Reactions: tommyh84
Hmm, really don’t like that design.

however, I felt the same about the marvels but they are looking better in hand. But I still don’t actually like this art

Yep I'm really not feeling this either, very underwhelmed. Don't understand the title on both sides or what they're trying to do with the colours on the slip (n)

Last edited:
Well we all knew it was gonna be this design but it's still underwhelming when it turns out to be true:(
I think because there have already been so many BR2049 steels and editions, anything new has to be really, really special. To me, this one is great if it were the only one ever, but not good enough to tempt me at this point.

Reactions: zeebeer