#049 Blade Runner 2049 (4K + Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (OAB #49 - Blufans) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note:
Special Edition Box set (4K Set) contains: 1 WWA Mondo x Steelbook (4K UHD + Bonus) + Single Lenticular Slipcase for the steelbook + photo booklet + 2 sets of movie art cards + double sided folded poster + numbered sticker. Limited to 200 copies.
Special Edition Boxset (3D Set) contains: 1 WWA Mondo x Steelbook (3D+2D) + Single Lenticular Slipcase for the steelbook + photo booklet + 2 sets of movie art cards + double sided folded poster + numbered sticker. Limited to 200 copies.

51116523016_f47fb831f2_k.jpg51115959337_c35aa68562_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the artwork choice but imo the lenti is a bit blurry. UHD club is still at the top for me, tho I guess this is the best steelbook related release

Love the artwork choice but imo the lenti is a bit blurry. UHD club is still at the top for me, tho I guess this is the best steelbook related release
This is just my opinion, but the best steelbook release is the Filmarena Maniacs box set. It has a WEA steelbook and includes all 4 discs. The only thing that stands out for me about the UHD Club edition is the glossy wooden box.

This is just my opinion, but the best steelbook release is the Filmarena Maniacs box set. It has a WEA steelbook and includes all 4 discs. The only thing that stands out for me about the UHD Club edition is the glossy wooden box.
best thing about uhd club edition is that you can throw it into your fireplace when its really cold outside

wooden edition for sci-fi movie.. seriously? cant wait for the laser gun with their braveheart release

best thing about uhd club edition is that you can throw it into your fireplace when its really cold outside

wooden edition for sci-fi movie.. seriously? cant wait for the laser gun with their braveheart release
I didn't buy the UHD Club edition because I also thought the wooden box idea was weird, but it does look nice with the very shinny gloss finish that it has. I've actually never purchased any of their titles, though.

Within the world of the movie itself, that edition would be valuable enough to buy a planet.

Favorite (mix 'n' match) editions of this movie: HDZeta single lenti, with the original "Mondo" art steelbook; HDZeta double lenti with the Filmarena steelbook; FAC double lenti with Japan exclusive steelbook. I've had all the other steels and slips at some point along the way, but these are the ones I kept.

Reactions: hatredhorror
I’ve got a couple of new groundbreaking opinions on this release. It’s late Friday evening now so y’all have to wait.

KTHXBAI

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k