#049 Blade Runner 2049 (4K + Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (OAB #49 - Blufans) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note:
Special Edition Box set (4K Set) contains: 1 WWA Mondo x Steelbook (4K UHD + Bonus) + Single Lenticular Slipcase for the steelbook + photo booklet + 2 sets of movie art cards + double sided folded poster + numbered sticker. Limited to 200 copies.
Special Edition Boxset (3D Set) contains: 1 WWA Mondo x Steelbook (3D+2D) + Single Lenticular Slipcase for the steelbook + photo booklet + 2 sets of movie art cards + double sided folded poster + numbered sticker. Limited to 200 copies.

51116523016_f47fb831f2_k.jpg51115959337_c35aa68562_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Knowing him and his ridiculously high standards, it's probably a minute crease in the shrink wrapping or something (and that's if he's even bothered to open the shipping box by now :p). Doesn't take much for poor ol' TC to get his panties in a twist :giggle::LOL:
crease on the front and a 9cm long indentation on the back

hey, at least a low # :/

For most Mondo steelbooks I've been buying two copies but forgot to get another copy of BR 2049. So I went for the Korean one instead of this, which is just the regular
edition and kinda glad I did, I guess, seeing the posts here.

Mines just arrived, thankfully no damage as the shipping box had the usual crushed corners and whereas normally there's foam padding on both the top and bottom of the box this time Blufans shipped these out with just foam on the bottom and a thin layer of bubble wrap on the top :banghead:

And yes I've actually opened it

32022C95-3B32-4D7A-9BA1-26B65A3CA04B.jpeg

Nice that they included the Matt Ferguson artcard that matches the artwork on the box as that was missing from the beauty shot (I own the complete set of art cards in the HMV digipack release anyway but still good that Blufans included a complete set as well)

Swipe for a video of the lenti

Really pleased to be able to pair these two OAB 'grails' together, two of my favourite sci-fi films of recent years :drool:

B503CE14-7AFA-4B8D-99EF-DD675BE5F3F5.jpeg

Looks like Blufans ran out of foam for this release :rolleyes: Mine arrived today too, and like tommy mentioned, Blufans packing was pretty pi$$ poor on this occasion tbh :cautious: The foam carton itself is good enough and does its job well but with no padded lid and a just thin layer of bubble wrap clumsily placed on the top instead, the front/top of the box is essentially exposed to any potential transit hits/impacts. And we all know what they can be like coming from China :blackeye: The lack of a foam lid left an empty space between the stingily placed bubble wrap and the top of the shipping box as the foam is much thicker, too. Fortunately however, after all my moaning and bashing of their packaging skills, it surprisingly arrived in fine condition, so... :whistle: I'll let this one slide Blufans :naughty: But next time I expect premium packaging to go with my premiums please thank you :coffee:

Final analysis - yep, I confirm it's a beauty and welcome addition to the BR collection :drool::thanks:

Reactions: MM3 and djjez83