Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: January 25, 2023
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €29.99

Iron-Man-3-Steelbook-Mondo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All 5 arrived from France to Arizona USA in 2 days!...pretty impressive! Thor Ragnarok had a small edge ding and Iron Man 3 had a tiny ding...other 3 looking mint. All loose in a box with no padding but have that clear slip that gives some protection to the steelbook. Can live with the small/tiny dings....Captain Marvel is my clear favorite. Happy to welcome them to my collection!

All 5 arrived from France to Arizona USA in 2 days!...pretty impressive! Thor Ragnarok had a small edge ding and Iron Man 3 had a tiny ding...other 3 looking mint. All loose in a box with no padding but have that clear slip that gives some protection to the steelbook. Can live with the small/tiny dings....Captain Marvel is my clear favorite. Happy to welcome them to my collection!
I have 4 out for delivery here in Brooklyn. 2 days, as well. Usually I get Fnac deliveries next day, so this is actually longer than normal.

Mine (ordered all but Captain Marvel) just arrived with the box soggy from rain and looking like this. I haven’t opened any yet, but miraculously I don’t see any damage.

It reminds me of the time that I had a box of steelbooks arrive from Amazon Italy with one side of the box unsealed (no tape, or anything; it was never sealed). Nothing was missing and everything was mint. Sometimes you get lucky.

291B7A5C-B6D9-4F6A-A969-36952436A195.jpeg

Mine (ordered all but Captain Marvel) just arrived with the box soggy from rain and looking like this. I haven’t opened any yet, but miraculously I don’t see any damage.

It reminds me of the time that I had a box of steelbooks arrive from Amazon Italy with one side of the box unsealed (no tape, or anything; it was never sealed). Nothing was missing and everything was mint. Sometimes you get lucky.

View attachment 548590

Wow. I got the same box but was in good shape fortunately. DHL dropped it off at the front door where it's covered

Reactions: JGCramp
Wow. I got the same box but was in good shape fortunately. DHL dropped it off at the front door where it's covered
Yeah it was weird one. I almost never get anything damaged from Fnac, but on more that a few times one or two flaps on the box haven’t been sealed. This was the first time all of them were unsealed and something was hanging out.

IM3, CA:CW, and T:R all mint. Ant-Man& the wasp has one small edge dent on the side that opens. But that’s not shipping damage and It’s barely visible, so I’m not bothered by it.

Reactions: apsmith21