Shaun of the Dead #7 -> Universal
The Thing #8 -> Universal
Labyrinth #16 -> Sony
Pet Sematary #37 -> Universal
A Quiet Place #38 -> Universal
Blade Runner 2049 #49 -> Sony
Those films aren’t MCU mate.
Those films also get normal steels too.

So yeah it can possibly happen but Incredible Hulk and the Holland spiderman trilogy have never had steelbooks in the other waves (4K/ lenti magnet/ the title less poster art steels). They have had releases but not included in those waves.
Expect the same with Mondo (but I honestly hope they include them)

Those films aren’t MCU mate.
Those films also get normal steels too.

So yeah it can possibly happen but Incredible Hulk and the Holland spiderman trilogy have never had steelbooks in the other waves (4K/ lenti magnet/ the title less poster art steels). They have had releases but not included in those waves.
Expect the same with Mondo (but I honestly hope they include them)
I think this is different because the other waves are Disney waves. The Mondo line is a cooperation between Mondo, Scanavo and different publishers. And they have worked with many publishers so far.

Reactions: Flloydo
I think this is different because the other waves are Disney waves. The Mondo line is a cooperation between Mondo, Scanavo and different publishers. And they have worked with many publishers so far.
This is the grey area we aren’t sure on so far and I’m hoping your right. Only time will tell and I had the same thoughts because it’s a mondo line. But also judging from other waves etc prepare for disappointment

I really do hope they include the Holland trilogy though

I don't get what happen to Thor Ragnarok ?! Was the designer daltonian or something for choosing such horrible colors ?
Btw no disrespect to the daltonian people