#057 Captain America: Civil War (4K + Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 30, 2023
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 25, at 3 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

Captain America Civil War Zavvi.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kavale
Yes and no from me. While I want them to release other things, I badly wanted them to complete the Infinity Saga. Or at the very lest announce they would.
I'd love for them to complete the Infinity Saga too but I'm not sure if there is even a Mondo poster for The Incredible Hulk MCU film. I guess Mondo could get one commissioned for the steel but I haven't seen a poster already created for the film (I might be wrong about this!).

Reactions: JinxyKatte
I'd love for them to complete the Infinity Saga too but I'm not sure if there is even a Mondo poster for The Incredible Hulk MCU film. I guess Mondo could get one commissioned for the steel but I haven't seen a poster already created for the film (I might be wrong about this!).
At this point though we have 20. And short hulk and 2 spidermen. Nevermind I only need a Hulk to complete my Infinity Saga steelbook set... It will be super annoying if they fall 3 short due to a technicality and in the case of spiderman, licensing bull ****.

Reactions: BMox81 and j_uk
At this point though we have 20. And short hulk and 2 spidermen. Nevermind I only need a Hulk to complete my Infinity Saga steelbook set... It will be super annoying if they fall 3 short due to a technicality and in the case of spiderman, licensing bull ****.
It would be great if they could finish the whole line, an incomplete line is a pain for sure so fingers crossed. I wonder though if they'll be doing phase four as well...

Well there are Mondo posters for the Spidey films so yeah, it would only be Sony at that point that would be the sticking point as to whether they get created or not.

As for Hulk, well we all know that’s not happening. Lol

I want to get these but i hate they probably wont do the hulk and spiderman films so there will never be a complete set. Already sucks the lenti set hasnt seen any new releases

Reactions: JinxyKatte
I want to get these but i hate they probably wont do the hulk and spiderman films so there will never be a complete set. Already sucks the lenti set hasnt seen any new releases
I know what you mean but after going though hell to get the Ironman I sure as hell now will get all the ones they release.

Reactions: Hac719