#057 Captain America: Civil War (4K + Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 30, 2023
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 25, at 3 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

Captain America Civil War Zavvi.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kavale
Woow ! The art of taking all the available space on a fixed surface... (oh no, sorry, there is some free space on the edge and lower corners... :shipped: )
Maybe too much?:naughty:
I was just annoyed about @tommyh84 saying all the photos and videos he could find had been shot on a potato. I mean like my content or not, maybe my videos are not for everyones taste. But I if nothing else my photos are clear and my video is high resolution and you can see the steelbook clearly and I posted them in this thread a week ago.

I was just annoyed about @tommyh84 saying all the photos and videos he could find had been shot on a potato. I mean like my content or not, maybe my videos are not for everyones taste. But I if nothing else my photos are clear and my video is high resolution and you can see the steelbook clearly and I posted them in this thread a week ago.

Oh give it a rest would you. If you want me to be honest, (which I wasn't going to do, I was just going to ignore you) but the one video of yours I watched (The Hateful Eight HDN exclusive slip) was painful. You didn't have a clue what you were talking about and two thirds of the video was just one static shot of the slip while you waffled on (you could have spent that time moving the item around showing off the finish in the slip). As for your pictures even the one above isn't great at all. It's poorly lit and shows nothing of the finish on the steelbook

Oh give it a rest would you. If you want me to be honest, (which I wasn't going to do, I was just going to ignore you) but the one video of yours I watched (The Hateful Eight HDN exclusive slip) was painful. You didn't have a clue what you were talking about and two thirds of the video was just one static shot of the slip while you waffled on (you could have spent that time moving the item around showing off the finish in the slip). As for your pictures even the one above isn't great at all. It's poorly lit and shows nothing of the finish on the steelbook
I made it perfectly clear in the Hateful 8 one I had no idea regarding it's origins. I showed all of the sides, I am not going to just wave the ******* thing around for the sake of it. No need to be a ******* prick about it. As for showing the finish of the steelbook in a photo. Please feel free to post your own photos that can show off spot gloss. Or better yet. Why don't you go get ****** cos I will be blocking you and your insane toxicity shortly after this. Take care and get ******.

I'm sorry my oh so mediocre photos are not up to your standards. Why don't you stop being such a cheap **** and buy the steelbooks yourself to see if they are worth it.

Why don't you put me on ignore like you said you would? Jeez what is it with people on this forum threatening to put me on ignore thinking it's going to ruin my year and not following through with it? No commitment any of you, guess I'm just too interesting for my own good :rolleyes:

Show Off 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC Europe

• Haha
Reactions: Nova
Why don't you put me on ignore like you said you would? Jeez what is it with people on this forum threatening to put me on ignore thinking it's going to ruin my year and not following through with it? No commitment any of you, guess I'm just too interesting for my own good :rolleyes:

Show Off 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC Europe
Bored Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons