The Dark Knight (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Stickerbook [Netherlands]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
A Media Markt exclusive blu-ray steelbook in the Netherlands. It will be available for purchase on June 6th, 2011.

Price will be 12,99 euro.

BELOW is an EXCLUSIVE hidefninja PACKSHOT!

http://movies-blu-ray.nl/index.php?..._&action=article&group_id=41&aid=2127&lang=EN

Dark knight, The Steelbook BD ST NL FR (front).jpg

Last edited:
Too many things are getting re-released *sigh*

True, but there is some good news. The rarity of the first TDK NL release has been preserved - and those folks that paid a premium for it didn't see it's value get flushed with this new version.

So there is that.

But I agree with what DB said in another thread - I'd like to see new releases, not re-hashes of ones we've already seen. :(

odd, why would they re-release something as a stickerbook

The minimum print run for a blu-ray steelbook that has actual printed art is 4,000 copies.

Steelbooks that have artwork applied as stickers can be printed in a much smaller quantity - say...1,000 or 500 copies.

Hope that helps. :cool:

True, but there is some good news. The rarity of the first TDK NL release has been preserved - and those folks that paid a premium for it didn't see it's value get flushed with this new version.

So there is that.

But I agree with what DB said in another thread - I'd like to see new releases, not re-hashes of ones we've already seen. :(

That's true. I didn't think of that when I made my comment. However, it's getting old to continue to see re-releases at least IMO.

In light of Source Code, I thought it may be helpful to bump some other stickered Steelbooks so new collectors could become familiar with the others that have been released. To find them yourself, go to "Search Forum" at upper right. Click "Advanced" , then search for keyword "Stickerbook" and choose "In Title Only".