Sucker Punch (Blu-ray SteelBook) (JB-Hifi Exclusive) [Australia]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Steelbook packaging and collector cards exclsuive to JB HI-FI.

4418133.jpg

https://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd...ray-dvd-digital-copy-steelbook-version/651540

Last edited by a moderator:
The ratings logos on the steelcases have been stickers. Correct me if I'm wrong on this one, but I thought the Oz steelbooks had a cardboard overlay usually.

I'm fairly certain that Transporter 3 did, and that had the ratings logo - nothing printed on the steelbook. :D

So I'll hold judgement until I see it, but my guess is that it'll be a complete clean release just like Canada.

The ratings logos on the steelcases have been stickers. Correct me if I'm wrong on this one, but I thought the Oz steelbooks had a cardboard overlay usually.

I'm fairly certain that Transporter 3 did, and that had the ratings logo - nothing printed on the steelbook. :D

So I'll hold judgement until I see it, but my guess is that it'll be a complete clean release just like Canada.

Almost certain will be a cardboard slip. Will contact them to confirm.

Just wonder if the case hold 3 discs or it's the same like the CA version only 2 discs holder and the other disc is in the paper envelope.

this is nice but it is really expensive to import it to the UK £24 plus around £5 shipping on top nearly £30 delivered. in comparison to the CA version which is the same minus artcards but alot cheaper around £18-£19 delivered.

this is nice but it is really expensive to import it to the UK £24 plus around £5 shipping on top nearly £30 delivered. in comparison to the CA version which is the same minus artcards but alot cheaper around £18-£19 delivered.

Just wait to JB have one of there specials, bound to drop at least 50%.

How is this expensive? EEK! Must be surely more than a fiver, you want to try ordering from hmv japan and getting hit with customs - now that's expensive!

How is this expensive? EEK! Must be surely more than a fiver, you want to try ordering from hmv japan and getting hit with customs - now that's expensive!

I have ordered from hmv japan and never will again got hit for £25 of customs on a £40 steelbook will never order from them again. also it isnt a fiver the australian release is £30 delivered and the CA version is £18 Delivered thats a £12 difference and no customs.

Reactions: Dark Slayer