The Mummy Trilogy - (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Stickerbook [France]

Very good steelbook, this one will be mine ;)

By the way, it has not been confirmed to be a steelbook yet....

Last edited:
Hmm. 4 Universal sets (Jurassic, Mummy, Bourne, and Russel Crowe) all appearing G1 sized. I find that to be a bit odd, if they have never done a G1 release before. They are listed as 3 disc editions, which wouldn't necessitate a G1 case. Maybe they are going to follow Warner in France?

Hmm. 4 Universal sets (Jurassic, Mummy, Bourne, and Russel Crowe) all appearing G1 sized. I find that to be a bit odd, if they have never done a G1 release before. They are listed as 3 disc editions, which wouldn't necessitate a G1 case. Maybe they are going to follow Warner in France?

It's definitely a wave for the last three on your list - all released on the same day in October.

I'm really hoping they are all G2 sized - as you mention, the current specs show 3 discs.

That would be one heck of a group buy. :naughty:

It's definitely a wave for the last three on your list - all released on the same day in October.

I'm really hoping they are all G2 sized - as you mention, the current specs show 3 discs.

That would be one heck of a group buy. :naughty:

I would be all over Mummy and The Bourne set, if G2.

Keep me posted :D

I'll drop a line and try to find out if they will be G2 ... since they arent labeled as steelbooks, they wont confirm to me that they are that. However, they may at least put our G1 worries to rest.

Reactions: darczap