Jan 23, 2011
Stuttgart, Germany
German Media Markt Exclusive Edition

thor_mm.jpg

Release: 26.09.2011
Limited to 2.000 copies
Pre-Order: 89 Euro (only in Germany)

Including:
- Steelbook w/ 3 Discs (Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray und DVD+Digital Copy) w/ Inside art and no rating logos (ref to the picture)
- Thor helmet (ca. 30 cm Polyresin)

This blu ray comes with English 7.1 DTS HD Master Audio

Thanks to electrorob for the picture below.

thor_helmet.jpg

Attachments

• thor_mm2.jpg
    thor_mm2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 276
Last edited by a moderator:
Another Screenshot from the Media Markt Homepage

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Will MM also release the steelbook alone (without helmet) ?

Not known at this point :cool:

I am very interested in this - but given that the same art has now shown up in Germany, I have to think that we're looking at one steelbook release for a bunch of countries - just the extra stuff will be different. :naughty:

Possibly-AX, it's happened in the past where something was a "Media Markt" exclusive and later became available at Amazon.de. No news yet on whether that will happen, though.

Reactions: axcraig
Called Media Markt today no single Steel listed yet. So at the moment it seems no Steel from Media Markt and Saturn as Saturn Steels are listed in the Media Markt system too. It could be a Müller exclusive but no news about this yet

AX-at this time there is no word on whether this particular title will be available without the helmet, at Media Markt, or at another German retailer. But, in the past, some Media Markt Exclusives, later became available at other German retailers.

So there's a big possibility that the Steelbook is national wide release in Germany. And only the Helmet+Steelbook edition is an Mediamark exclusive.:ohno:

As theres no listing on Amazon and none in the MediaMarkt system i doubt we will see a national release if theres a single release in Germany then i probarbly is Müller exclusive