Batman: Arkham City - Steelbook UK - TwoFace & Penguin Variants

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfury

AlienGreyhoundSteel
Premium Supporter
Mar 18, 2011
Back home in Cornwall, UK
At the request of a member here, I will be doing an "on-demand" mini Group Buy of Batman: Arkham City - Penguin Cover Steelbook which is a UK Blockbuster Exclusive for Xbox-360 & PS3, and Batman: Arkham City - Two Face Cover Steelbook which is an Exclusive for Gameseek on PS3.

Release date is 21st October 2011 for all. Release details can be found here for the Xbox-360 Penguin variant or here for the PS3 Penguin variant, for the PS3 Two Face variant the details are here.

Like play, Blockbusters do not ship overseas. It is my intention to deal in multiple purchases for members as postage will be cheaper especially if you are participating in one of the other Group Buys.

CostsSteelbook £40 each for Penguin variant of the game, £36 each for Two Face variant of the game; packaging, my costs, etc £3 each, Postage at cost TBA (depends on weight & whether tracking is required). Payment to be made by 7th October 2011 by Paypal in UK funds by PPG all fees to be covered by the buyer.

There are various other UK Exclusives which are being released through September, October as I have detailed in this thread. I will be sending Invoices out early for this as the games companies are notorious in sending pre-orders out early. Invoices will be out for settlement on October 7th. If this causes problems please PM me.

If you are at all interested in this Group Buy please PM me or join in the thread. Due to the payment date fast approaching, anyone who wants to join will be required to pay upfront and not as PPG, details of my Paypal account will be provided when you PM me. All fees are payable by the buyer and if not covered the amount will be refunded.

Batman: Arkham City - Penguin Cover Steelbook UK Exclusive PS3/Xbox-360
01. PS3 - RobertJoseph17 (multigroup with X-Men: First Class) (pre-ordered) Paid, sent 01/11/11
02. PS3 - Jericho (pre-ordered) Paid, sent 23/10/11, rec'd 01/11/11
03. PS3 - tossin (pre-ordered) (send with other Steels) Paid, sent 03/11/11, rec'd 08/11/11
04. PS3 - Guinness7 (pre-ordered) Paid, sent 24/10/11, rec'd 01/11/11
05. PS3 - BlackRob183 (pre-ordered) (send with other Steel) Paid, NOT sent 28/10/11
06. Xbox - BlackRob183 (pre-ordered) (send with other Steel) Paid, sent 28/10/11, rec'd 03/11/11

Batman: Arkham City - Two Face Cover Steelbook UK Exclusive PS3
01. PS3 - darczap (pre-ordered) Paid, sent 22/10/11, rec'd 28/10/11
02. PS3 - sent to BlackRob183 in error

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be interested in this. Trying to clarify all the various releases. If I can reserve a spot, that's great. If you need a firmer commitment, I can follow up

Thanks os5889. This is the PS3 version which is £35. Who wants a PS3 version instead of an X-Box 360. Note that there is a postage levy from Gameseek of £1.99, therefore the first 2 cost £36 each for the Steelbooks alone.

Felix or Wreck, are either of you interested in this ?

I have ordered 2 from Gameseek, please note the covers are of Two Face not Penguin.

Last edited:
Hi Dave ,

will this work on the NTSC Xbox ??

I have a US Xbox and I was wondering if it will work ??

Dazza

Often XBox discs are region locked, so it may not work on a USA X-box Dazza.

No guarantee either way, so just FYI.

I have been requested to buy the Steelbook for members and make no guarantee whether the game works. Presumably this applies to both Xbox and PS3 variants.

Unfortunately I missed the Tesco Joker Steelbook, apologies, but no promises were made on that game. Unfortunately needed a new password which wasn't got to me in time. Sorry once more.

Reactions: MarkG
I am still trying to get this at Tescos (2x360, 1xPS3) but card is causing problems now. This site really doesn't like me !! So will call them in morning as all their CS folks have gone home now.

I have been trying to get hold of the Joker variant from Tescos. Unfortunately whilst I have used the site before for some reason, it has not been working this time. I therefore asked another member on the site to get these for me, unfortunately he has already ordered it for delivery on 21st October for himself and they have debited him already so I am not ordering them unless I have an assurance that my account will not be debited until the pre-order is shipped, as what they have done is totally out of order.

I'll try but no promises; PM replied (sorry for full Inbox).
Successfully ordered; now just got to cancel all the Xbox-360 Steels.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.