Toy Story 2 (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Germany]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Toy Story 2 Blu-ray Steelbook - http://www.amazon.de/dp/B005NFJ0X0/?tag=hidefnin0d-21
Release date of December 1st, 2011.

toy2stellbbd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet, finally a real Steelbook release. I'm definitely getting the Germany Toy Story Steelbooks. Finally I can have matching Toy Story Steelbooks with the Wave 1 Future Shop Disney releases. I may have to pass on Up and The Incredibles though since they have the German title on the front instead of the English titles.

Has anyone heard anything about Region coding for this Disney batch? I figured they're locked since their Disney. I love the look of all of these though, so even if they are, I still might have to pick them up.

Last edited:
Has anyone heard anything about Region coding for this Disney batch? I figured their locked since their Disney. I love the look of all of these though, so even if they are, I still might have to pick them up.

disney aren't all region locked

of the disney blurays i own

toy story 1,2,3 the incredibles, beauty and the beast , bambi and fantasia 2000 are region free

wall e,up,snow white,dumbo,pinocchio,sleeping beauty and fantasia are locked to region B

so it's mixed however most of the region locked ones were released before the region free ones (except fantasia i think) so maybe disney have decided to make their blurays region free

disney aren't all region locked

of the disney blurays i own

toy story 1,2,3 the incredibles, beauty and the beast , bambi and fantasia 2000 are region free

wall e,up,snow white,dumbo,pinocchio,sleeping beauty and fantasia are locked to region B

so it's mixed however most of the region locked ones were released before the region free ones (except fantasia i think) so maybe disney have decided to make their blurays region free

Any idea on these SBs?