Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hi Everyone!

M2193230.jpg

Update 11/18/2011-

As posted in this thread earlier today, I received an e-mail today, 11/18/2011 that my Target USA orders placed 11/17 were cancelled because the item is 'temporarily out of stock'. All members have been refunded.
[/B][/COLOR]
LIST:

OLDER UPDATES

Update 11/17/2011

13853118.jpg

Target USA has now listed this Steelbook with what seems to be the same cover as FS edition. It looks G2. If it turns out to be G1, and you don't want it, and have not yet paid, I will remove from the list. I will not be offering the Futureshop Edition, since this Steel is available at a retailer in US. As originally mentioned I would switch to a USA retailer if it became available here, since it's easier for me to obtain a US edition. Partial refunds issued to those who already paid for more expensive FS ed.

***PLEASE PM TO BE ADDED TO THIS LIST***

General easy group buy terms:

**If you have already paid, you are committed to the purchase of the Steelbook; I will not keep extras on hand or hold items.

**I reserve the right to not accept future requests if these easy terms are not met.

**I may ask you for feedback from other sources/verify your trading activity with multiple sources, if we have never traded before. If I do not receive sufficient info you will be removed from the list.

**I will e-mail you a Paypal invoice which is due 1 week before the actual release date. If I don't receive payment 1 week before the item is released, you will be removed from the list and the order will be cancelled-no exceptions. The group buys take time and effort to coordinate, and any advance notice to be removed is appreciated.

**Regular Paypal payments only-no gift payments please

Please subscribe to the thread to stay updated. I am not able to send a PM to every member on the list, each time a small change is made.

Thanks! :scat:

OLDER UPDATES:

COWBOYS AND ALIENS-Target USA Exclusive-$39.50 includes all fees and shipping to me, and to you, US addresses. If you are in another location, shipping will be billed once I receive them, and you will only be paying the difference between US and Intl shipping. Payment due by 12/1/2011.

spacer.gif

List:

1. surfury*-PAID-REFUNDED 11/18/2011
2. jericho*-PAID-REFUNDED 11/18/2011
3.elena*-PAID-REFUNDED 11/18/2011
4.wiggy-INVOICE CANCELLED
5.bidou*PAID-REFUNDED 11/18/2011
6.jimk*-INVOICE CANCELLED
7.jimk*-INVOICE CANCELLED
8.justintime2k*-PAID-REFUNDED 11/18/2011
9.megabee-paid & paid shipping (Priority) 11/18/2011-REFUNDED, OOS
10.megabee-paid & paid shipping (Priority Mail) 11/18/2011-REFUNDED, OOS

Last edited:
If this is truly G2 (the last Universal release at FS was supposed to be G2, then ended up being G1), I can try to assist.

In the event the size changes, would I still need to honour the buy? I'm not a fan of G1 Steels. :[

Thank you for setting this up by the way!

Hi all, thanks for your requests-list updated. Please stay tuned to the Cowboys and Aliens thread in the Steelbook forum, for updates on the actual Steelbook. For changes and updates to this Group buy, please subscribe to this thread. Thanks! :scat: DB

Status
Not open for further replies.