In Time (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

Aug 5, 2011
Near Lyon, france
Release date: 27 February 2012
Price: 21.49€
Buy link: In Time
Notes: NO inside artwork

20842392_300x300_1.jpg

Thanks to meedermow for actual pictures!
in_time_front.jpg

in_time_back.jpg

in_time_inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm the concept for this film sounds good but I haven't heard good things from people who have seen it.

And the front cover looks a bit pop video.

The film is ok, they came up with a very interesting idea but could executed it much better imo.

Steelbook looks ok but they could've used a better front cover.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

And one more thing: will play.com fail again with no inside art and printed back?

It's another FOX release,so probably the same as First Class and Rise.Unless enough people have complained to PLAY and FOX to say it's not good enough.

Ah crap! Not Play again!!!!
Fox = Region coding
Play = No inside, printed logos, printed back

GF and I watched that in the theater and enjoyed it. It's not Oscar worthy, far from that, but it's entertaining. I'll have to buy it anyway (let's hope another country has it) since GF is pratically in :drool: with JT.

Fox = Region coding

GF and I watched that in the theater and enjoyed it. It's not Oscar worthy, far from that, but it's entertaining. I'll have to buy it anyway (let's hope another country has it) since GF is pratically in :drool: with JT.

Yeah this sucks, it's bad enough we don't get enough steels here, but then they have to go and do an exclusive with a compant that won't ship to the states

Fox = Region coding

That's not good. And not a great movie anyway, easily skipped.

Don't you think the characters look like posh and becks (golden balls)?

Haha! Trousersnake - a little, Seyfried - definitely not :)

Not an essential Steelbook movie. Actually fell asleep in the cinema watching this (and I've only done that about twice in my life!). Good concept pretty poorly executed. The definition of an airplane movie - you'll watch it to pass the time but it won't even stay with you post disembarkation ;)