Formato: DVD-ZONA-4
Origen: Nacional
SKU: 7506013138196
Release date of December 12th, 2011.

$263.00 mxp http://www.mixup.com.mx/mixup/Product.aspx?sku=7506013138196

thanks to deotava for the tip

redinterno.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it's horrible these G1 and not happy with that studio send it to Mexico. Damn it how to trade these ones with others having G2 editions!

FYI people, you really shouldnt expect anything but G1 coming out of Mexico. If you get g2, its just very lucky. G1 is more cost effective for their market.

This one is a hard choice for me. Definitely love the movie and want a steelbook for it. Didnt buy the metal pak and now this steel comes out. I would just presume that one day we'd have a good chance at getting a Red steelbook in g2. However, if that never happens ... then this will end up being worth a lot.

BuffaloMX or anyone else that can help - what day was this steelbook released?

Thanks for any help.

+1

if only 50 was produced, I can see this steelbook hitting 1K easily :)

I would be interested but that cover is ugly.

FYI people, you really shouldnt expect anything but G1 coming out of Mexico. If you get g2, its just very lucky. G1 is more cost effective for their market.

This one is a hard choice for me. Definitely love the movie and want a steelbook for it. Didnt buy the metal pak and now this steel comes out. I would just presume that one day we'd have a good chance at getting a Red steelbook in g2. However, if that never happens ... then this will end up being worth a lot.

Yeah, future value means absolutely nothing to me-I don't buy SB's for those reasons, and I am not concerned with this at all. G1 Blu-Ray Steels need to be phased out everywhere. I realize it's easier for Mexico, but someone somewhere needs to make the decision already to have the same standard for BD Steelbooks worldwide and lower the cost/etc so that Mexico can get on board. G1's are fine for DVD Steels that are still getting released, but for BD's they should be G2's across the board, imo. Big pass for me.

G3 is gonna be coming out in 5-10 years from now :) someone needs to phrase out G2 then hehehe. We will repeat the cycle again. Who knows, maybe it will be a piece of paper with see thru glass cover with a download code. Wouldn't that be cool?

If was in charge of Disney marketing, then I would create something unique...like plexi-glass case for all Disney releases and call it the new G3 exclusive :)

Last edited:
lol shipping for me was almost as much as the steel itself: $238MXN, and the steel is only $263 MXN.

And i cant tell from the pics, but is the back and the blu banner on the front printed, or are they cardboard?

At this point, the only G1 steels that would garner my attention (and my $) would need to at least have embossing/debossing and NO printed text on the back cover like all the great video games G1 steels. The only exception which I gladly gave both me nuts for is that special steel which houses Babydoll and her friends :)

the only other option is the G2 Metalpak from the Netherlands.good luck with that one being anywhere near mint.even though its G1,i will have to get it since it is officially the ONLY Steelbook release there is ;)

Note:looking at the specs on the back,there is no lossless audio for blu ray.this does not surprise me since the bare bones release blu ray in the U.S. also only had dolby digital audio.(now that one did surprise me)

Last edited: