Votes: 4 2.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 19.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 2, 2012
Romania
I would love to see these in separate steelbooks . I'm not so sure about the artwork but I wouldn't say no to these :

Breaking_Bad_Seasons_1-3_DVD_Boxset4.jpg

Yes, yes, yes, my favourite show ever!
I just finished watching all the seasons late last year, still sad that I have to wait now until next spring (it's spring, right?) for the final season. Why, why did I discover this show last year instead of next month? :p

I would love for separate Steelbooks for each season once the final season is finished. Please be the super deluxe versions of the Blu-rays inside if possible.

Im more into getting "the complete collection" box sets or what ever version they come out with when the show is complete and over.

Awesome show though and yes one of the best shows on tv in the past decade for sure.

Do they typically do steelbooks for TV shows?

Not typically, but it's been done before. V the complete first season comes to mind. Most often a show that is not a huge fan fair series by a wide margin etc. is more likely to NOT get a steelbook unless a season is getting a new release street date release. Then the studio may decide to steel up the older series as well.

All in all tho, every steelbook run consists of two things. 1) convincing the studio it is wanted and will sell. and 2) convincing the retailer to buy it as it is wanted and it will sell. etc.

So while this forum is watched, it takes a very active thread to generate the wave that is needed for the marketers of steelbook to then turn around and use it for the above criteria.

Last edited:
I know these have been around for some time but i think the concept is really really cool .I could totally see this as a steelbook/tin case .

Attachments

• Breaking-Bad-Blu-Ray-Box-Set-2011-DVD-Collectors-Tin-Steelbook-davesgeekyideas.jpg
    Breaking-Bad-Blu-Ray-Box-Set-2011-DVD-Collectors-Tin-Steelbook-davesgeekyideas.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 172
  • Breaking-Bad-Blu-Ray-Box-Set-2011-davesgeekyideas.jpg
    Breaking-Bad-Blu-Ray-Box-Set-2011-davesgeekyideas.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 166
I would buy these in a heartbeat!

That show is amazing. I've been holding out on the blu-rays until the 5th season has ended next year, but I'm SO tempted just to go out and buy 1-4 right now...!

These would be good, but I'm still waiting for regular blu-ray releases in the UK, hopefully when season 5 is done and dusted they will get their act together and release the set on blu-ray

These would be good, but I'm still waiting for regular blu-ray releases in the UK, hopefully when season 5 is done and dusted they will get their act together and release the set on blu-ray

Can get them on blu at Amazon.de mate. I've got season 2-4 and they look phenomenal on blu ray, highly recommend! :D

I have all 4 and a half seasons on Blu-ray already, but I would definitely buy this in individuals or as a complete set.

5923acc1c5d3001e6371ee979b444740.png

They just showed the collectors edition. It's a black plastic barrel with the [Br][Ba] logo.

Still hoping for a steelbook line or one mega stupid jumbo steelbook.

Come on Wreck! Pull those strings!

Last edited:
They just showed the collectors edition. It's a black plastic barrel with the [Br][Ba] logo.

Still hoping for a steelbook line or one mega stupid jumbo steelbook.

Come on Wreck! Pull those strings!

I would buy this over a steelbook, is this a real thing or just a mock drawing??

Status
Not open for further replies.