BumBum's Germany Sourcing Thread

Just like to say I will personally vouch for BumBum, very safe and great guy to deal with here :)

Bum Bum's Germany Sourcing Thread

References provided to HDN Staff

So, thought I might offer my help here.

So just ask me if you need an address in germany to get stuff from eBay or somewhere else shipped to me and then forwarded to your place
or if you're searching for some editions. Will do my best to help you :)

So - if you want my help please post here

BumBum

Last edited by a moderator:
As with your trading thread, I'll pop in here and vouch for BumBum

Andreas has been my German contact for a little while now and this guy is great!!

Thanks for all of your help so far mate, it is really appreciated :)

As with your trading thread, I'll pop in here and vouch for BumBum

Andreas has been my German contact for a little while now and this guy is great!!

Thanks for all of your help so far mate, it is really appreciated :)

Thanks cooey for the nice words - I'm always doing my best to help you out :)

Reactions: cooey
Yep

another vouch here for Andreas. top bloke and a fantastic member to have helping us out

Thanks for offering the help! Seen some items on ebay ive had to pass on cus of just the adress same with stuff on Amazon.
Now i dont have to anymore :oohyeah::scat:

Cheers! P.S. what's the meaning behind BumBum?

When I was a kid and my english wasn't that good I did a lot of LAN Gaming - Quake, Duke Nukem 3D, Unreal, .... so I needed a nickname. I came up with BumBum as it looked cool and sounded nice (guess it's also due to an ice cream I liked when I was really little
bumbum.jpg

Now I know what BumBum would mean if I would translate it ;) But I sticked to it and also have it as an artists name in my I.D. - I guess it's easy for you all to remember as it's just an idiotic nick name in english :hilarious:

Reactions: HUBMUSWELL