Inception (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

DJHilalo

In Memoriam 2009 - 2019
In Memoriam
Apr 21, 2009
UK
Well looks like Korea is copying Inception Japanese art :rolleyes:

Release Date: 14/04/2012
Preorder from: Yesasia (US$47.99); Kimchi ($36.99) & K2DVD ($45.99) ;)

13335935284872891.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
are the shipping cost expensive?never ordered from this sites.
All three reliable sites, Yesasia is free shipping (on check out I'd ask them to inspect steelbook first and to pack well in sturdy cardboard box though), Kimchi normally charge about $5-$8 for 1 steelbook, you can mark it down in value & as a gift - they tend to pack their parcels well but again I'd make a request, K2DVD as my friend MayFlower would say are the safest as they know how picky WE/collectors are with our steelbooks, so they always check prior to packing and pack their steels inside sturdy boxes, they normally charge about $7-$8 for one steelbook, they also give member discount (~3%) ;)

I order from all three all the time so no problem whatsoever, if I were to choose I'd go with the cheapest, Kimichi ;)

Reactions: the1tyrant
Customs friendly ftw
Definitely man, I'm so pissed off with myself now, could have saved a lot of money ordering these instead of the Japanese ones but I still think that the Japanese wave will hold their value.

Yeah , how could you have known. Still Japanese is Japanese right :D Though the amount of steels floating around will be bigger. Lets see if they release Seven and Blade Runner aswell :naughty:

The reason i haven't ordered yet from Az is that they have plenty instock when i type 999 to Batman Begins it still shows 400 in stock.

IMO, the Japanese Steelbooks sucks as it is matte finished. The Inception artwork looks good on photos but on hand it isn't as the front artwork is too hazy and is not pronounced as seen with the Futureshop / FYE Steelbooks.

I hope the Korean Steelbooks are Glossy.