Price: TBA

Back to the Future III
amazon.jp

bt3-1.jpg

bt-3-2.jpg

bt-3-3.jpg

Member pictures courtesy of chipvideo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it intended to be all black and white or is that just an early "prototype"? I think it would look much cooler with color

I love the DeLorean and I'm hoping the final art will look great on a steel, but with the shipping costs from Japan my wallet might be better off if I just buy the real car!! ;)

It'd probably look better horizontal too :D

I think these will at least be better than the German ones - as these are written in English which makes a big difference for me....

oh come on guys! Just think: matte black background, embossed title, and shiny silver Delorean. That would make for one sick cover!

You could say that about every future release: "Matte finish, embossing / debossing & some shiny additions would look great - just think about it!" But in fact, unfortunately, not many steelbooks get that matte clean finish with an embossed/debossed title & some shiny silver additions. Also an inside artwork and a nice clean back would make a sick steelbook, but right now we do not have further information about this steelbook and as far as I can judge, this steelbook looks really weak to me. Just compare it to the play.com-releases in june/may or to some FS releases.

Terrible artwork and they've used it backwards, this should have been the front for BttF 1 and vice versa so the car looks as if it's driving by.

Not a huge BTTF fan, so all releases have been skipped. But I'll be interested to see what final artwork they release. This just looks strange...doctored almost, imo.

Don't know if I like the art work...... but the price point will be my put off on this. Hopefully we'll get a UK release :)