[CLOSED]GB - The Terminator (Play.com Exclusive Steelbook)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
31294786_300x300_1.jpg

Play.com Exclusive Steelbook

Release date - 03.Sept. 2012 has changed to 01. OCT 2012

Price - 22 Euros

This is a regular GB and therefor my Rules do apply.

I have closed this GB .

Take care
John

1. Shanester
  2. seether254
  3. cprodrigues - 3x
  4. Polak
  5. Nightowl
  6. jonduma
  7. AcIdCOR3
  8. mrylfn
  9. bapeixoto -3x
  10. megabee - 3x
  11. Burragum -3x
  12. danman227460 - 2x
  13. chipvideo- 10x
  14. sixteenvolt420 - 1x
  15. Ezcompane -1x
  16. taylorarose- 2x
  17. DevilSmoke-1x
  18. sutti69 - 1x
  19. Colombianlove41 - 1x
  20. RodneyOz
  21. kevintj
  22. bluraysteel - 3x
  23. fishcp2- 1x
  24. ZeroCool1974-1x
  25. meaner- 1x
  26. movieknight- 1x
  27. yazo- 1x
  28. Slinchafi - 3x
  29. henke007- 5x
  30. suresh- 2x
  31. rodtp- 2x
  32. jaszeron - 1x
  33. eleetk - 1x
  34. yonyx - 1x
  35. Tony208 - 1x
  36. prodigy1985- 2x
  37. SpeedMasterLee - 2x
  38. vindicated08 - 1x
  39. Aprilarrow - 2x
  40. VRob -1x
  41. mandyb - 1x
  42. vinnyt007 - 2x
  43. nekestal - 2x
  44. leobzrra - 2x
  45. WKRP - 1x
  46. wingling 4x
  47. roseart - 2x
  48. sgmarine 1x
  49. jasonblaine23 - 1x
  50. jpaserman - 2x
  51. marmup -2x
  52. Arno22 - 2x
  53. BulleTooth13 -1x

h7bvtj7p.jpg

f4usmggl.jpg

Last edited:
@seether254 The GBP prices are only for UK - meaning if play.com delivered in the Uk it would be for free. All other countries within the EU would be the prices in Euro , which if you go to the top and click on the EU flag it will then show you a price of 19 Euro. I think play.com adds a 2 Euro for shipping , hence the difference in price from GBP and Euro.

My price is as stated in the post. I have the hassel of picking them up from the postal service (if im not home) and i have also the hassel of having to try and organize a replacement if badkly damaged. Also i will donate on every GB so that the board will also have something from it. That is why my price is 22 Euros. If you need anymore detail information , please feel free to "talk it out" with me through Pm, lets try to keep this GB Thread clean from any " discussions" thanks alot.

Take care
John

@seether254 The GBP prices are only for UK - meaning if play.com delivered in the Uk it would be for free. All other countries within the EU would be the prices in Euro , which if you go to the top and click on the EU flag it will then show you a price of 19 Euro. I think play.com adds a 2 Euro for shipping , hence the difference in price from GBP and Euro.

My price is as stated in the post. I have the hassel of picking them up from the postal service (if im not home) and i have also the hassel of having to try and organize a replacement if badkly damaged. Also i will donate on every GB so that the board will also have something from it. That is why my price is 22 Euros. If you need anymore detail information , please feel free to "talk it out" with me through Pm, lets try to keep this GB Thread clean from any " discussions" thanks alot.

Take care
John
besides not one is obligated to enter the GB :hilarious:....i mean! common guys, it's a privilege someone takes the effort and time to organize this( thanks John)for us that we are not able to buy directly and the packing materials are not chip either:D

Take care
John

Thanks for the clarification John, i wasn't complaining i was just curious. You know we all appreciate your hard work!

Reactions: Masterblaster
Status
Not open for further replies.