Thor (3D Blu-ray SteelBook)-Embossed [Indonesia]

Elena

Ninja's Vampire
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2011
Same artwork with the other country release, maybe the only differences is it's have Indonesia subtitle

Release date : 15 March 2012

Thor.jpg

Link : http://disctarra.com/index.php/front/detail/3214

Attachments

• Thor.jpg
    Thor.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 271
Last edited by a moderator:
So it's like $51.xx before any shipping. Probably a $65-70 steel after being sourced and shipped.

So it's like $51.xx before any shipping. Probably a $65-70 steel after being sourced and shipped.

yes it's true, but for we Indonesian people it's cheaper to buy this than import one, because the price already include import taxes and we can get 10% discount if we buy it using credit card. btw this steel almost sold out everywhere, for now I only can saw plenty of True Grit , Lion King (same like Taiwan version), and Real Steel (also same like Taiwan version but they include bonus merchandise) :)

this is expensive because they imported this, most probably from thailand, like any other standard DVD release, whereas blus, indonesia imported mainly from hongkong.

Best bet is to simply look for any "cheap" Thor Steelbook then get a 3D disc when it's cheaper.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Does anyone know where to get a cheaper Thor 3D steelbook? FNAC?

Have you tried the HMV's, I managed to find long sold Blu-ray Steelbooks there when I last visited.

Is that 3D? I have the HMV one and I don't think it says 3D.

Best bet is to simply look for any "cheap" Thor Steelbook then get a 3D disc when it's cheaper.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Have you tried the HMV's, I managed to find long sold Blu-ray Steelbooks there when I last visited.