Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Terminator - Steelbook [Blu-ray]

Release date : TBC
Price : TBC

http://bluedvd.pl/terminator-steelbook-blu-ray.html

T1_PL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wtf, I'm really debating whether or not to cancel all Play.com ones coming out now, they friggin' popping out everywhere, so much for exclusivity :rolleyes:

Isn't play.com version still the only one with em/debossing and of course the inside artwork chosen by this very site? Sounds exclusive to me!

I wrote an email today to the store and distributor and asked if included photos on the product page reflect how this steelbook will look like in fact, or the pictures were only borrowed from play.com and on this time they show only the theoretical design. I asked also if the title on the front will be embossed/debossed and what can be a price. We will see if they know something and if they will reply at all ;)

FYI-As Wreck noted, we have been told that the only version with our voted inside art work, and embossed/debossed finish will be at Play UK. Lesser versions could appear elsewhere.

Last edited:
Darn. Even this title does have the exclusive finish at play.com what about rest of the wave that pretty much looks like its popping up everywhere. So much for exclusivity again unless Im missing something here....

EDIT: just saw the posts from DB about the repurchasing from play.com to sell.... Thanks for the info DB.

Last edited:
Terminator stands on its own in September-the UK Play version with HDN voted inside art/embossed/special finish is the only version to have this treatment. Lesser versions could appear elsewhere without all of the above. The June wave (Braveheart, Fight Club etc) is Play UK Exclusive. If you see them at other retailers, they are being purchased at the Play website in small qty's and resold. At this time the studio has no plans to release those titles elsewhere. If this changes and we receive info we will post.

Last edited:
Time to retire from exclusive releases again

some small country etailer sites are simply buying and reselling Play stock. Probably not the case with this, but just figured id throw the info out there. Believe I last heard that when Play was trying to figure out why czech had something of theirs and thats what they learned.

So when you see lesser known steel etailers selling something that was exclusive to another Country there is high chance its just simply resell and not its own run. fyi

Reactions: ash333 and terry44
I think that this artwork not have to be like this on the attached photo, it may well be that like the German edition, or something completely different. Also I do not think that they were resold play.com release, because UK version will not have Polish sound and subtitles, so that would need to replace discs what would not make sense.

I have message from bluedvd.pl it will be polish version but will be that same as Chech version

But the packshots from chech online shops show the Steelbook having a blu banner on top of the front. The Polish Version apparently doesn't have it.

So i got confused.

Are the languages identical?

What is going on?

I just saw that the cover of the Steelbook on bluedvd.pl has changed. It schows now the german motif (even with the FSK logo) and the release date has been pushed to Octobre 12th.

Anybody knows a way to cancel an order at bluedvd.pl fastly?
I already own the german Steelbook.

Thanks.

UPDATE: my order just has been cancelled.

Last edited: