[OPEN]GB- Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (Future Shop Exclusive Steelbook) [Canada]

Status
Not open for further replies.

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hey guys!

I'm going to host a group buy for this title.

You guys know the details already, I'll be shooting a video and upload on it on youtube and all the good stuff. Not only will you be able to see your copies almost in the flesh, but that might bring some new faces/collectors in the forums.

MSRP: $36.99 + taxes (price might drop before release day)

Looks like this one has the same artwork as the Best Buy release but includes the discs.

Release date: June 12th.

Pre-order link: Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance.

IMPORTANT!

Have decided to increase the limit to 3 per member and this is why.

There's a chance of this being a 3 discs release, which means it'd weight more than the price for shipping 250g items, so whoever orders 2 would have to pay the same price as shipping 3. Might as well give you the chance to maximisme your shipping fees.

Also I would not be against sending to a member of your choice in UK for UK orders, a member of your choice in Germany for German orders, etc. I'd obviously send Xpresspost and the shipping per copy would cost less and would be faster, with a tracking and all the good stuff. And don't worry about customs

PAYMENT: I WILL ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL GIFT FROM NOW ON! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO USE PAYPAL GIFT, PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN MY GROUP BUYS.

Let me know guys!

Limit of 3 per member.

01) Awkward x 1
02) Bigman x 1
03) Staind x 1
04) & 05) thefly x 2
paypal.gif

06) justintime2k x 1
paypal.gif

07) Lukesablade x 1
paypal.gif

08) matty2tk11 x 1
paypal.gif

09) & 10) Steakman x 2
11) dleavey81 x 1
12) & 13) Top_cat2 x 2
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Enjoy! :scat:

Last edited:
I'll take 2 please, if it's not too much trouble. Let me know when you need the money and I'll send it straight over.

Mehdi would you be able to combine shipping for this & Act of Valor? if yes then I'll take one copy of GR please, how much would P&P be for both bud? :)

Yes of course, no problem on the combined shipping.

Don't know how much it's cost for both, that depends on the weight of each and the bubble wrap and box. Might either cost $21 or $38.

Status
Not open for further replies.