Apollo 13 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Poland]

May 8, 2011
Poland
Release date - 14th of June

Price 79,99 zł = 19€

Apollo 13 - bluedvd.pl

Apollo-13-Steelbook-Blu-ray.jpg

Audio:
English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, DTS 5.1 Polish, Japanese DTS 5.1, French DTS 5.1, German DTS 5.1, Portuguese DTS 5.1, Spanish DTS 5.1, DTS 5.1 Thai, Turkish DTS 5.1 Russian DTS 5.1

Subtitles:
English, Polish, French, German, Japanese, Brazilian, Croatian, Korean Spanish, Russian, Thai, Turkish

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't mind ordering this one either. Decent price, looks like they ship to UK, if anyone can recommend them/their packaging, that would be good.

Don't know if a link to another forum is allowed or not, if not please delete it (Mod).

Before i pre-order from a shop i don't know, im checking for experiences from other people. People who got their stuff from the group buy seemed to be happy so the shop seems to be reliable.

link to other forum removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: gaeljet
seems like the new release date is now 9 th july.. ?

This is true, they moved date of availability on 9th July.

I wouldn't mind ordering this one either. Decent price, looks like they ship to UK, if anyone can recommend them/their packaging, that would be good.

Well personally I ordered from them, only two steelbooks so far and both came to me in mint condition. They were wrapped in a piece of bubble wrap, and then placed in a cardboard packaging, but not cardboard box, it looks like in these photos (these pictures show only a similar form of their packaging):

May International shipment they pack even better, but I can only describe this what I received from them already.
This website also has an English version, and here is more details about shipping costs:

When you do shopping there for 350 PLN (80€) shipping costs to Europe will amount 20 PLN (4,5€) plus 2 PLN (0,5€) for each additional item. To America, Asia and Australia shipping costs will amount 24 PLN (5,5€) and also plus 2 PLN (0,5€) for each additional item.
Also only for European shipments shopping of more than 350 PLN give free shipping. Shipping is via Polish Post Priority (3-8 business days)