Release Date: August 6th, 2012
Buy Links:
Play.com
Amazon UK

32029185_500x500_1.jpg

32029185_500x500_2.jpg

32029185_500x500_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit annoying - bought the Reel Heroes amarays for this, Pilgrim, Shaun of the dead and Kick Ass not 6 months ago, and now they're all coming out again on steel.

Will wait for the artwork but can't really justify buying another one of these at the moment.

That is my my feeling too this is as been released in germany so do we really need this there is so many other titles that have not a release that should get a release.

So what about the normal bods out there that aren't aware of the 'overseas' versions? If I hadnt come across this site I probably wouldnt even have known about these releases until a UK one was announced!

I agree it must be frustrating for the hard core collectors but still, we aren't the only ones buying these!

That is my my feeling too this is as been released in germany so do we really need this there is so many other titles that have not a release that should get a release.

I totally agree with you, I really want Universal to release John Hughes stuff in steelbook format.... I'm talking:

Home Alone
Uncle Buck
The Breakfast Club
Weird Science
Planes Trains & Automobiles

Make it happen Universal.

Keep suggesting titles that we have not seen yet at all, in our Steelbook Feedback forum. They can't all be released at once and studios have different markets to sell to. But as we've seen already many titles suggested for years by members are starting to make the 'cut'. Our site regularly passes most discussed titles on as suggesitons. You never know what's cropping up next....:naughty:

Reactions: ocielz
I'm pretty sure this'll just be the same as the recent German steelbook, the non-Reel Heroes one. I wonder if any more of those are going to show up in the UK.

I haven't seen this movie but I have always wanted to so if this steelbook looks as good as I hope it will then I'm in!