Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release Date: 22 Aug, 2012

Buy Link

Special note: comes with a clear slipcase and a booklet

Amazon JP pictures:
81TcV-yt9aL__AA1500_.jpg

91Io4EooSL__AA1500_.jpg

Member pictures courtesy of chipvideo - [WARNING - Peruse at your own risk :hilarious:]

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool!

Unfortunately this one will probably cost a thousand dollars or so, like all the Japanese steels :( (and I'm not even talking about the Hatori Hanzo ones :hilarious: )

Edit: around $72 for this one.

No thank you!

Last edited:
Cool!

Unfortunately this one will probably cost a thousand dollars or so, like all the Japanese steels :( (and I'm not even talking about the Hatori Hanzo ones :hilarious: )

Edit: around $72 for this one.

No thank you!

I am sure this same steel will be repackaged for release in other countries. So CANADA, CANADA, CANADA! Oops, I mean USA, USA, USA! :hilarious:

I wish amazon.jp would lift this bs 1 disc limit. I have nothing left to add to this steel as I have reached the maximum allowed on all the steelbooks released over the last year at amazon.jp.:angry:

OOPS!!! I just realized it was the jaws thread. No way in H*ll I would buy this crazy priced steel at multiples.

Last edited:
Is the booklet in English? I hope the UK one is the same although I imagine it will just be a regular wraparound card/paper.

Is the booklet in English? I hope the UK one is the same although I imagine it will just be a regular wraparound card/paper.

I don't know as I don't plan on opening any of these Japan steels.

I would imagine since this steelbook cost $70 vs the $25 from other countries, your gonna get a plain vanilla steelbook with no extras.

When you buy steels from Japan you pay for the best of the best.

Reactions: Marina Blue