axcraig

Premium Supporter
Jul 22, 2010
Paris - France
Release date : October 3rd, 2012
Buy here : Amazon FR

91nNS4uXPAL_AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is bad ass love the red banner i wonder which edition is going to turn out to be the one to get

I like the color of the banner, but I dont like the egg shape swoosh down. I wish it were up inside the banner like the original banners. No reason to break what isn't broken.

Wow another one hehe, it'll be either this or the German one as they both has the same artwork but kinda feeling this a bit more with the top banner, French never let us down so will see :)

Meanwhile preordered me a copy :D

I'm not feeling the spine text going from bottom to top. Why can't they get it right (aka what we do in the US)? Grrr...

Anyone know if this and the German version will be virtually the same?

Already have the German version on pre-order and noticed that the French version is €3 cheaper.

I dont want the German one as it's only DTS-HD HR not Master audio.I had the original American release with PCM and sold it for the new release so i obviously don't want to take a downgrade on the sound.

Yes really hope this one is DTS HD MASTER. The problem with ordering from the French amazon is they rarely give technical specs beforehand unlike the German site, so you never know which one is best to order?

There is a rumour that this one has inside artwork. Can someone please check and confirm?

I can cancelled my pre-order a week ago as no one confirmed whether it had it or not.

If it does, will definitely be double dipping with this and the Play one given how much the Japanese one is currently.