Top Gun (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Embossed (Play.com Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

thedefector

Premium Supporter
Apr 5, 2012
UK
Release Date: November 5, 2012
Purchase link: Top Gun
Notes: Embossed title, debossed border, spot gloss, inside artwork, clean artwork on back cover, 1 disc edition

33273582_500x500_1.jpg

Actual pics thanks to zesty:
TopGun-1.jpg

TopGun-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Been holding out on the German version for this.

Since Play.com has stepped up, there are quite a few German versions I was looking at that I have put on hold. Hopefully some english versions will pop-up.

play.com have found their target audience...please stop!!!!!!

tempted but i will wait for the artwork to come out. it has look better than the german one to consider it

mmmmm, needs to be the same artwork as German, but embossed/debossed with a better finish and inside artwork...

Maybe a nice photo of Kelly McGillis. She was pretty sexy back in the 80's ;)

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

haha ive got the soundtrack on my iphone

Good song. The lyrics are a little cheesy but it works for the movie :)

mmmmm, needs to be the same artwork as German, but embossed/debossed with a better finish and inside artwork...

Same artwork from the DVD release, same artwork as the HD DVD, same as the amaray, same as the German, probably same as a VHS somewhere....Different artwork please.
Steelbooks should be unique. though Ill probably buy it regardless since I do not have this on Blu Ray yet and the play.com prices are very reasonable even with the UK shipping.

Reactions: JR Ewing
Play.com is on fire and from now on i will not buy rare steelbook. Just incase play is gonna release them:D

This is the problem. Why buy a rare one if they are gonna just re release every damn title. :angry:

Steelbook collecting is gonna just go down the crapper if they continue to regurgitate the same titles.