Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: Titans of Cult SteelBook

630C0AF6-D718-4589-96C2-1E61A72BA035.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
"So what's 2001 about?"

"Oh, it's great! There's this astronaut who walks down a lot of hallways."

Back art looks excellent

so how comes CM are using the ToC steel?

why do I get the impression he’s just bought 200 copies of the ToC, separated the steels for this edition and is now sitting on 200 patches, pins & PET box slips to put up on the bay :rofl:....... separately

Unfortunately front and backart do not fit. Completely different styles and colors.

The black stripes on the spine look strange. Would not continue front art on the spine in this case.

But there still is enough time for some improvements. Hope for an awesome edition for one of my all time favourites.

Unfortunately front and backart do not fit. Completely different styles and colors.

The black stripes on the spine look strange. Would not continue front art on the spine in this case.

But there still is enough time for some improvements. Hope for an awesome edition for one of my all time favourites.
I"ve felt that way about a number of CMA releases. I appreciate their enthusiasm for original artwork, but it can result in editions that have no unifying visual theme, which I find jarring.

What I hope for in a 2001 edition is something that references more than one segment of the film. Everything about this CMA set is focused on Dave in the red spacesuit. There is more to the film than that. Also, there is no outer space visible in this edition, for a movie called A Space Odyssey.