2001: A Space Odyssey (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 50) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 6, 2023
Purchase links: Fullslip - Double Lenti - One Click (Pre-order is October 28th, 2022 at 8 PM (HKT, UTC+8)
Price: $52.99 (Fullslip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti) - $129.98 (One Click)
Group Buy: Fullslip - Double Lenti - One Click

1666346557789.png 1666347269488.png SO2001_overall_OC_5000x.jpg
279586464_5072196826223718_5387673826575655910_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Genuinely shocked I've got my GB order (not here) before direct orders have even dispatched. Baffling. The FS and the steel are beautiful though, love them. I'll probably never set my eyes on the film ever again, but I'll happily gaze at the packaging :drool:

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83 and Flloydo
I ordered it along with the free frame, so that causing a delay had crossed my mind, but I'm sure @Flloydo only ordered the DL??

Just received email that the free frame has shipped. So those who ordered with the frame should be getting news soon.

The OC is not shipped yet. I ordered it separately from the free frame.

Got an email from Royal Mail saying they're expecting a parcel from Collectong... still had no actual dispatch email from them though and my order is showing as "unfulfilled" on the site.

I tried to order mine with the free frame, but it wouldn't allow me to checkout with it in my cart (I'm in the US if that matters). So I had to skip the frame. Still haven't received a shipping notice.

I got my OC shipping notification from Collectong this morning, tracking is active on the Royal Mail site, but with the whole import/export cyber 'incident' they've had, I'm not sure if it'll get held up somewhere or not.

I got my OC shipping notification from Collectong this morning, tracking is active on the Royal Mail site, but with the whole import/export cyber 'incident' they've had, I'm not sure if it'll get held up somewhere or not.
I literally only just heard about that last night. What a farce!

Reactions: pjtb
I just got the OC shipping notification through as well. It looks like imports are coming in more or less fine with the Royal Mail though possible minor delays, and it's only the exports that are the problem.

Reactions: pjtb