May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: October 30, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $33.99

m2228652.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you assue it was Nov. 20th?
I've also read somewhere else that some store had this on the shelves today (2-3 per store only)
I read a statement that someone posted from warner bros about this release as to why neither bby Canada or US has it listed. So, I'm still unsure if it's gonna be more available comd the 20th. It's just a poorly executed release for the steelbook, whether or not you've managed to get a copy or not. That's just my thought, maybe I'm in the minority. If this is the only chance of getting it, that's my fault for not ordering it fast enough.

Why did you assue it was Nov. 20th?
I've also read somewhere else that some store had this on the shelves today (2-3 per store only)

What?!! And you waited until after the stores were closed to tell us this? ;)

I was in a store tonight on the slim chance that this was released to stores but I didn't see it.
Didn't find any 4K amarays either. I never even thought to ask. I don't think my store puts steelbooks out on the shelves.

I haven't been able to find any steelbooks there in the last month or so even though online shows they have copies in stock for Fallen Kingdom, Mamma Mia, A Quiet Place and so on. I'll call around on Wednesday to see if any stores around here have it.

I still need a copy due to spine slashes.

A couple of unprofessional photos of the Canadian steelbook still wrapped up including spine slashes under the shrinkwrap.

20181031_022833.jpg20181031_0222519.jpg20181031_0222706.jpg

I just called around to the 3 stores in my area. None of them received copies of this. According to 1 of the stores the only store in Ontario to receive any copies was the Thunder Bay location which is light years away from me. I was told that apparently some other provinces received them including stores out west.

I only saw a copy of this through the shrink wrap and it looked glossy to me but I'm not a good judge of such things.
Those are my photos 3 posts up.