Multi 2014 Chat Black Friday movie & other deal scores-what have you picked up?

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Jump in with the deals you got this year!

Attachments

• presents.gif
    presents.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 802
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: whysoserious?
I had it on order with zavvi for £73 at one point but it was with an order with other movies I decided I no longer wanted so had to let it go.

Also had Twin peaks for £40 in the order so hopefully that set will also be in the lightning deals for a reasonable price, although I don't mind waiting a bit for that one but The Sopranos has to be bought.

Also I had £50 of Amazon vouchers to use as well so only paid £9.91 cash in the end.
I think Breaking Bad will 100% be in the lightning deals this year (I have the Barrel set so I'm sorted for that one)

Reactions: whysoserious?
I've picked up so far -

Star Wars complete BD set - £33.99, the cheapest it has ever been in the UK

South Park: The Stick of Truth PS3 Game - £11.78

Reactions: digitalbabe
The price was not bad, however i was expecting bigger price drop considering the fact that it was released almost two years ago.
UK edition is worse than US in case of packing. UK is digistack and US is digibook...so you have better chance:)

Thanks Gal-I did know know UK had different packaging, thanks for the tip.

Reactions: galareta2332
Ordered Hannibal Seasons 1 & 2 for £23.99 and The Walking Dead Season 4 for £18.75.

I haven't seen any episodes of Hannibal so decided to 'blind buy' at that price. Really pleased with the Walking Dead as I hadn't got around to purchasing a copy and this was such a good saving :thumbs:.

I've picked up so far -

Star Wars complete BD set - £33.99, the cheapest it has ever been in the UK

South Park: The Stick of Truth PS3 Game - £11.78

Add to this -

* Watchdogs (PS4)
* American Hustle (US BD)
* Enemies Closer (US BD)
* Tai Chi Man (US BD)
* The Marine (US BD)
* There's Something About Mary (US BD)
* Donnie Darko (US BD)