[CLOSED]GB (surfury): Men In Black I-III Box Set (Blu-Ray Steelbook Play.com Ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfury

AlienGreyhoundSteel
Premium Supporter
Mar 18, 2011
Back home in Cornwall, UK
[COMPLETED]GB (surfury): Men In Black I-III Box Set (Blu-Ray Steelbook Play.com Ex

This Group Buy is now CLOSED.

Please note that this Group Buy operates under the Terms of HiDefNinja's Group Buy Rules Thread: For Members and Group Buy Hosts Can I draw your attention to clause #12. Enjoy the experience. :movie: :oohyeah:
33373243_180x180_1.jpg

This is due to be released on {param} 5th November 2012, brought forward by 3 weeks. The Release Thread is here. Current price is £30 per copy plus expenses plus postage. As usual this Group Buy is only for those who cannot place orders with play.com directly. Usual rules apply, you put your name down then I consider it as good as a commitment.

I don't anticipate any problems, so members can request 3 copies from the get-go and hopefully we'll have a lot more join as well. However Paypal payments will need to be by normal Paypal (Goods) as I am no longer accepting Paypal Gift and don't forget you'll need to cover all Paypal fees. For those with no or little feedback I reserve the right to request funds by Amazon Gift Card in GBP. Charges this time will be £2.50 per Steel. Don't worry about the fees payable to HDN as these are included in the above figures and I will be invoiced accordingly.

Postage will be at cost, however I reserve the right to pass on any charges for Insurance, Tracking Services or similar. I can only guess postage on this one, probably £6.76 for one, I will be able to quote once in hand. Please do not PM me about combined postage charges atm I will not reply, please wait till I have them when I can give you an accurate figure. It will be no problem to combine with another Group Buy or purchase but please note that if members are wanting me to do this there is likely to create a short administrative delay. (Don't think there are any others at this time, but you never can tell).
Let's get this show on the road.

01. surfury x2
02. AcIdC0R3 x1
03. DevilSmoke x1
04. BigBlizz x1
05. SpeedMasterLee x1
06. bgmat58 x1
07. bluraysteel x2
08. jasonblaine x1
09. theboyact x1
10. chipvideo x3
11. sutti69 x1
12. jumpman1144 x1
13. Liselotte x1
14. yogi x1
15. Exciter3780 x1
Men In Black Trilogy crop.jpg

Combining postage will ONLY be done with GB's on same day, unless previously agreed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still on the fence on this one, just need some more info/art.
So I am just going to leave this spot open/reserved if thats ok with you Dave. Thanks!

Reactions: surfury
Release date brought forward to 5th November. If that's going to cause problems please let me know NOW (well next 48 hours please). Thanks :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.