2046 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #37) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 26, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click A (all 3 editions) - One Click B (Full Slip - Lenti) (Pre-order on November 12, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti) - $33.99 (Quarter Slip) - TBA (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click
Note: Total print run 3000 - Domestic 1500 - International 1500.
Full Slip 1200 numbered copies - Lenti 1500 numbered copies - Quarter Slip not numbered

2046_FS_full.jpg2046_LS_full.jpg2046_QS_full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If it weren’t for the lenti haivng almost the exact same image on front, I’d probably go for that.

But fullslip on this one for me!

Nova have had some quality steels of Asian films released recently. Just wish they had some 'bossing on to make them perfect, in my eyes.

Reactions: magnetic1
I've chosen the lenti for the Nova WKW up to now, but for this one, I think the full slip is the winner. Hopefully we'll get live shots of everything before the preorder, as usual.

Phew... Just put the pre-order date in my calender and realized just in time that there'll be a switch to winter time here at the end of the month. I would have been one hour late. :shipped:
About time they get rid of this sh!t in the EU.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Phew... Just put the pre-order date in my calender and realized just in time that there'll be a switch to winter time here at the end of the month. I would have been one hour late. :shipped:
About time they get rid of this sh!t in the EU.
Same, then Nova, on FB, posted 14:00 instead of the usual (for us) 15:00 ;)