God of War Origins Collection
    God of War III
    Exclusive art SteelBook
    Limited and numbered Kratos statue

Price $2,499 mxn about $178.50 USD
Pre order fee $99 mxn $7.00 USD
Release date as June 25 will be Oct 30

Group buy rules:

I will close this GB on August 4th (4 weeks from today) in order to give you the chance to decide to join, I understand price is high on this edition, remember release date is October 30.

At this time I only need the pre order fee $99 mxn (about $7.33 USD)

Final payment will be requested on Blockbuster policy, will let you know when once pre order will be placed.

All payments will be thru paypal.

All payments will be set in Mexican pesos (mxn) only.

GB members will pay all fees related to Forum GB rules or paypal ones.

Preferable no "as gift" payments, please add 4% of your total payment in order to cover paypal fees.

Any payment with fees will be refunded inmediately.

In order to send paypal founds to my bank account a fee of $20 mxn applies, this fee also will be transfered to GB total members and will be defined on August 4th, this process takes about 5 days to get into my account.

I will reserve total of copies and will post here a copy of the reciept in order to proof the reservation, I will reserve all copies at Blockbuster I have a very good relation with the store manager near my office and that gives me the chance to claim or exchange the copies if something goes wrong at delivery.

Per Group Buy rule 12 a $10 USD upfront fee opening applies, this fee will be transfered and divided to the total of members registered on the GB once closed on August 4th.

Per Group Buy rule 12 a $1 USD forum fee will be sent to me once the product is in my hands (correction of rule by MOD).

icon4.gif
Postage
icon4.gif

Mexican Postal Office offers 2 types of postage, registered mail and EMS, unfortunately both services does not offer insurance.
Registered mail expected delivery is about 20 business days.
EMS expected delivery time is 10 to 12 business days.
Per past experiences both services can be trackable but this depends on the final destintion postal office to allow it.
DHL, FedEx or UPS service is available too, fully with tracking & insurance at a higher cost, expected to pay importation tax and courier fees.

Thanks to all for your attention and participation.

¡Saludos!

Members:

1.- Lemur x1 -> complete payment recieved
2.- ocielz x1 -> pre prder fee
3.- Laid x1 -> complete payment recieved
4.- Masterbalster x1 -> complete payment recieved
5.- Jericho x1 -> pre order fee
6.- FanOfGaming x1 -> pre order fee
7.- wxlinkswd x1 -> pre order fee
8.- Bigman x1 -> pre order fee
9.- mando x1 -> pre order fee
10.- vonnie x1 -> pre order fee
11.- mando x1 -> pre order fee
GROUP IS CLOSED

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Now the madness begins, please god help me out

I was forced to open one to be sure figure is well protected for overseas delivery (this box will be sent randomly)

Here you have:

• Postage

This is how I will pack it.

• Cost

Weight at postal office

None of this prices can get insurance service, Correos de México did not offer this service, DHL, FedEx, UPS service available at much higher cost.

USA/Canada
Registered $190.00 mxn
EMS $432.00 mxn

Europe
Registered $350.00 mxn
EMS $745.00 mxn

Rest of the world
Registered $510.00 mxn
EMS $981.00 mxn

Expected delivery time
Registered up to 20 business days
EMS 10 to 12 business days

Remember you need to add $1 USD on HDN fees

Price Paid was $1,999 per copy.
Paypal fees* will be total amount to pay + 4% + $4 mxn (example total of $2,001 mxn -> $2,081.04 mxn -> total to pay $2,085.04 mxn)

I’m doing this at pure cost, gratitude is not a must but appreciated.

*paypal MX fee chart

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in for 1 copy, but I can't put down a payment until July 20th. Is this ok? If not I'll just post again when I have the money. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks!

Hola Laid, payment will be required until August 4th, I have inlcuded you in the member list.

Should I be making payment now, or did you want to send out invoices? I thought there was a paypal address before, but I can't seem to find it.

Can you please provide a rough estimate of what the shipping would be to the US using the registered mail option?

Can you please provide a rough estimate of what the shipping would be to the US using the registered mail option?

Hola AirZonk,

Unfortunaltely I dont know, this edition will be released until late October, no clue on box weight, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.