digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 17th, 2014
Purchase link: 21 Jump Street
Price: £14.99
Note: Those who order this with 22 Jump Street Zavvi Exclusive Blu-ray SteelBook will get this for £9.99. Discount will be applied in cart, automatically.

21.jpg

10966041-1402041476-242845.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical. Many voted for the selected artwork for 22 Jump Street so that it would match with this and now Sony have gone and changed it to something completely different:

10966041-1412097378-49132.jpg

Reactions: justhedudeman
What the ****? It's not like they have made a slight change lol. Still like it but that's random. Do prefer the original artwork

Man, I really liked the first artwork. I liked that art so much I got the UK slipcover a couple months back. I'm sure this will look great in gloss though.

ironically i think the artwork on the target steel goes better with this new art for 21

Indeed it does, they fit together very well. Stupid artwork for the 22 UK release imo. Its just too random and chaotic to look good.

I don't mind the change in cover too much, although it looks a little garish, colour wise. The one thing I'd like them to do is scrap the awful looking '21' and change it to solid typeface, like the old version. The graffiti looks way too cheesy.

Reactions: justhedudeman
I don't mind the change in cover too much, although it looks a little garish, colour wise. The one thing I'd like them to do is scrap the awful looking '21' and change it to solid typeface, like the old version. The graffiti looks way too cheesy.
Yeah, agreed. This movie is all about seriousness and can't be taken as cheesy ever.

Reactions: RekLess