The Amazing Spider-Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

May 30, 2012
Germany
Another Media Markt exclusive Steelbook ist listed on the website.

http://data.mediamarkt.de/angebot/vorbestellung/sony-pictures-home-entertainment-the-amazing-spider-man-steelbook?searchkategorie=1428

Release Date: November 8th
Price: 18.90€

produktansicht_1_detailseite_top5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
preordered :scat:

since this is a mediamarket exclusive i suppose the amazon steelbook with statue will have different artwork...

Dont think so! Look at Thor and Thor Helmet Set!
Amazons Spidey Edition includes the 3D Steel like the Thor Set. And the MediamArkt Spidey Steel is 2D like Thor 2D Müller Edition.
So i think this is the same artwork on both steels.

Last edited:
Regardless of whether the artwork is similar to Amazon.de, its probably a nice alternative for those who want the steelbook without the statue. Haven't seen a standalone steelbook listing anywhere else except for MM and Amazon.fr at this point of time. :)

Last edited:
personally, the amazon.de listing is much nicer but the MM is so much more practical, i mean 18.90 euro VS 54.99! No brainier. Shame its not 3D tho :(

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

preordered :scat:

Dont think so! Look at Thor and Thor Helmet Set!
Amazons Spidey Edition includes the 3D Steel like the Thor Set. And the MediamArkt Spidey Steel is 2D like Thor 2D Müller Edition.
So i think this is the same artwork on both steels.

thats true, although if it works the same way as thor, we should expect a worldwide SB release (incl. UK :D)

I suspect we will get a worldwide release for this one with same art but if we don't its nice to know we have a 19Euro option... much better then 55Euro on AMZ DE!

I suspect we will get a worldwide release for this one with same art but if we don't its nice to know we have a 19Euro option... much better then 55Euro on AMZ DE!

19 euro plus registered shipping will cost you around 30 euro so 54 euro for the gift set with free shipping on amazon isn't too bad , you get the 3d version plus a spider man statue in a collectible box for 25 euro extra

The Amazing Spiderman

Media Markt Germany exclusive

€ 18.90

Release on Nov. 8, 2012

Limitiertes 2 Disc SteelBook™ – exklusiv bei Media Markt.
Veröffentlichung: 08.11.2012

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Sorry, please delete.

Missed the other thread