Mar 20, 2012
Texas, US
Release Date: October 17, 2012

Buy Link

swhjp.jpg

91M0ub%2BY27L._AA1500_.jpg

81mMDQlO6AL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another cheap offering from the Japanese.

:hilarious:

Although if that artwork is all its got on the cover a slip with the writing on it will be amazing. Shame the movie was awful.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

I've looked at it using Chrome and it looks like Amazon.jp exclusive. Also 3 Discs

That's a nice steel. The slip is a bit plain, but the gold colouring on the front makes it different to other releases with the same art. Might have to pick this one up.

That's a nice steel. The slip is a bit plain, but the gold colouring on the front makes it different to other releases with the same art. Might have to pick this one up.

It's the same as the other releases. That gold colouring is just the light.;)

JP - Snow White and the Huntsman

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

G7DELgX.jpg

Iym81dZ.jpg

Vooh5hx.jpg

GSZiQOY.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

MswlLu8.jpg

ua1pshR.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

QoqmcKw.jpg

yUmQ0zK.jpg

Strange isn't it. The KR Snow White is a real stunner!! Wonder why there never was any buzz on these?

The Korea one I assume is because only a couple hundred were done so very few people on this message board even got one.

The Japan one the color of the slip seems strange so I think it is a turn off to most.

Reactions: hvowell