[CANCELLED] GB (Masterblaster) - The Amazing Spider-man - MM Exclusive Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Original release thread:
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/21714/

produktansicht_1_detailseite_top5.png

Releasedate 08. November 2012

Hello fellow Members,

I will be offering a GroupBuy for this title as well as for some other titles from Media Markt.

This Artwork has just been updated and it looks real good if you ask me.

Price is as posted on MM site (ATM 17 euros) plus an additonal 3 Euros.
Shipping rates start at 6,50 Euro

As you already know there is also the HDN rule #12 about the price per Steelbook of $1 and the opening fee of $10 . Please be aware that these cost COULD be requested from you. For those who have dealt with me in the past, you know how i do my stuff concerning the fees .

There is NO LIMIT on my Groupbuy for the starts , IF however things tend to "get out of hand" i may reserve the right to cap your order to a quanity I SEE FIT ! If you ask for multiple copies i expect that you honor your commitment.

I will not tolerate any jumping around with this or future Groupbuys, im sure you can understand.

It involves alot of work to make things like this happen.

One other thing, in the past it has been debated on how you as a member know that you are on the GB List. At first i will only thank your post, meaning i have acknowledged your request. The actual list will be done either on Release Date or shortly before. If I thank your posting that means you will be getting on the list. I have my own reasons for doing this this way.

Thanks for your interest in my GB and thanks for the support you have shown to me.

Take care
John

Ps. please state your country of Destination when you make the request please.

ScottG1301
donovan52780
BigBlizz
Eendje
yogi
miguel90802

PS: For any changes please Subscribe to this Thread ! Thanks alot

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry master blaster but I'm going to have to cancel my order of 2, as HMV are releasing one, and I didn't know they were until today, and obviously I entered this group buy a few days ago,

Sorry again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.