Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Original release thread:
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/21218/

Hello fellow Members,

I will be offering a GroupBuy for this title as well as for some other titles from Media Markt.

produktansicht_1_detailseite_top5.png

Release date stated on the Website is the 31.12.2012. I am sure though that this will be released sooner. The date is just a placement holder.

Price is as posted on MM site (ATM 29 euros) plus an additonal 3 Euros.
Shipping rates start at 6,50 Euro

As you already know there is also the HDN rule #12 about the price per Steelbook of $1 and the opening fee of $10 . Please be aware that these cost COULD be requested from you. For those who have dealt with me in the past, you know how i do my stuff concerning the fees .

There is NO LIMIT on my Groupbuy for the starts , IF however things tend to "get out of hand" i may reserve the right to cap your order to a quanity I SEE FIT ! If you ask for multiple copies i expect that you honor your commitment.

I will not tolerate any jumping around with this or future Groupbuys, im sure you can understand.

It involves alot of work to make things like this happen.

One other thing, in the past it has been debated on how you as a member know that you are on the GB List. At first i will only thank your post, meaning i have acknowledged your request. The actual list will be done either on Release Date or shortly before. If I thank your posting that means you will be getting on the list. I have my own reasons for doing this this way.

Thanks for your interest in my GB and thanks for the support you have shown to me.

Take care
John

Ps. please state your country of Destination when you make the request please.

Read more: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/22602/#ixzz24O4wwUL8

Anyone in the UK wanna act as a HUB for other UK members? You guys could save some shipping cost and i might be saving me some time and energy..

LMK

John

ztn7ysf5.jpg

lbwx4fdm.jpg

bdwybmjb.jpg

TOTAL- 75

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.