Release date : 22nd December, 2012
Amazon FR Buy Link

51zH0iPorAL.jpg

Attachments

• 51zH0iPorAL.jpg
    51zH0iPorAL.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 279
Last edited by a moderator:
How come Jet Li got bumped to the back row on the posters for this?

Matches the French Expendables nicely (well apart from the red on the first one which, when I think about it, won't really match up with this one at all)

Reactions: axcraig
Damn!!! What's wrong with these guys??? Couldn't they add more actors on the cover :hilarious:
What next they're going to put artwork of all the actors, minor or major roles, and the directors, producers, staff, caterers, and so on. :rolleyes:
I hope this is is not the cover art for this title

Pass on this for me. I'm not a fan of French Steelbooks and that artwork does nothing for me. Also, I'm sure there will multiple Steelbook releases of this like the first movie.

Damn!!! What's wrong with these guys??? Couldn't they add more actors on the cover :hilarious:
What next they're going to put artwork of all the actors, minor or major roles, and the directors, producers, staff, caterers, and so on. :rolleyes:
I hope this is is not the cover art for this title

I can't tell if you're serious or not. If not: the major selling point of the film is the ensemble cast of action heroes so they would be stupid not to promote that on the Blu-ray release.