Notes: No inside art

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B009HX6O4W/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

full.jpg

Actual pics thanks to bluraymania:
2012212044(6).jpg

2012212044(7).jpg

2012212044(8).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear, the blue banner below on the Amazon DE link spoils it all! Otherwise, it is looking quite a steel, so....psychedelic!

I guess I'll be the first to say it - yikes! Why they keep re-using that horrid artwork is beyond me. It's not as horrible as the digibook but it's pretty close. Sticking with my Canadian steelbook.

I agree about reusing this art all the time but I think it could look really good on a steelbook especially with the green spine. Maybe "born to kill" debossed :naughty:

I hope the blu banner on the amazon image represents a J-card so there will be a clean back without German text. If so it's a must buy for me.

It looks like it could be a J-card, at this price I'm not sure whether it will be a printed back though.

It looks like it could be a J-card, at this price I'm not sure whether it will be a printed back though.

Yeah considering the price it will be touch and go. Printed text on the back would be a shame though considering the green spine and cover artwork give this steelbook potential to be awesome. Maybe upon release we'll be pleasantly surprised.