DSC_1204.jpg

DSC_1205.jpg

DSC_1206.jpg

DSC_1207.jpg

DSC_1208.jpg

DSC_1209.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ash333
I've notice that too, they adjusted the price upwards. Used to be around HKD300 region but now it's HKD400 region. I think it must be due to the weaken of their currency.

I suspect the artwork might be the same worldwide, just wait and see if there are any extra artcards or lenticular slip ?

those gismos are from the store...not the studio. If it's inside the steelbook, then it's from the studio...otherwise, it's the store adding unwanted 50 cents items LOL....just like buodou...adding a bonus Inception totem to a MI3 steelbook LOL...really? LOL hahaha. or the Avengers calendar LOL...they have to pay me to get the calendar off their hands. And it adds weight to your shipping fees with useless unwanted items :)

I just ignore these gismos and find out the true studio exclusive attached to the steelbook.

I am tired of these stupid little gizmos they add.

Just give me the badasss looking half slip like on Underworld Awakening TW!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: BURRAGUM
Just give me the badasss looking half slip like on Underworld Awakening TW!!!

HK Steelbook's tradition is no slip cover + one sticker + sometimes not shrink wrapped.

This tradition continues...

But I still love the extra item from the shop... it's free anyway!

Preordered from Hong Kong Records. And this is the pin badge you get.

picture.php

Free gift, can't complain. They give out this gift after payment is made. In-store order only and limited to one per customer. You get this gift even for preordering the standard blu-ray version. I got this as its much cheaper than buying from HMV-HK.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marina Blue